Strongbow Rosé Cider has arrived

Deal editor6
Posted 27th Feb
Strongbow have launched a new Rosé Cider which is available to buy now in Morrisons

Strongbow's latest cider offering sounds like the perfect drink for summer (I'm dreaming of summer!!) This refreshing tipple is made with red apples, and contains no artificial sweeteners, flavours or colours.

It has a 4 per cent alcohol by volume (ABV) - the same as most other Strongbow ciders.

£12 off £60 Spend on Groceries for First online shop with voucher code at Morrisons

3413945.jpg
Where can I buy Strongbow Rose Cider?

You can purchase this instore at Morrisons

pricing:£1.00 for 500ml - or a pack of four for £4.50 and 10 for £9.00

3413945.jpg
3413945.jpg
Community Updates
Original strongbow is 5% not 4% like these pop flavoured drinks.

Groups

6 Comments
hmmm cant wait to try this... proper cider no artifical additives all natural yum yum
Same price in Asda. Had a bottle yesterday and it's amazing.
£1 for 1 or 4 for £4.50? Who thought of that.
handsomejackuk27/02/2020 13:39

hmmm cant wait to try this... proper cider no artifical additives all …hmmm cant wait to try this... proper cider no artifical additives all natural yum yum

They do add preservatives (Sodium Metabisulphite), most beers/wines/ciders do.

Also most Strongbow isn't just fermented apples, it is sugar syrup that is fermented and added to apples, malic acid and water.
Edited by: "jon81uk" 28th Feb
RandomUser4227/02/2020 15:18

£1 for 1 or 4 for £4.50? Who thought of that.

I thought the 500ml bottle would be £2+ like most are but no it is marked at £1 on the ASDA site. The cans are also smaller at 440ml yet still cost £4.50. Very odd. I prefer it in bottles anyway!
jon81uk27/02/2020 15:22

They do add preservatives (Sodium Metabisulphite), most beers/wines/ciders …They do add preservatives (Sodium Metabisulphite), most beers/wines/ciders do.Also most Strongbow isn't just fermented apples, it is sugar syrup that is fermented and added to malic acid and water.

Mmmm
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants