Found 16th Apr 2008
Hi All,

Just wondered if anyone is recruiting for any structured cabling positions?

I have been working in IT Support for almost 4 years now and could pretty much do it without turning on my brain anymore. I have recently re-cabled floors, racks and whatever else you can think of.

Although it doesn't necessarily sound interesting I found it quite relaxing and with a steady work flow plus when you are finished there is a slight sense of acheivement which I dont seem to get so much in my current position.

So anyone wanting a structured cable man?

Cheers
Dan

1. Misc
  2. Cable
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Cable
2 Comments

Where are you based? The company we use for our cabling always seem to be stacked out so might want extra staff. PM me if you like and we'll go from there. Though not sure I want to help you seen as you wouldn't take my web hosting offer!! ha ha joking

Original Poster

umanga;1905551

Where are you based? The company we use for our cabling always seem to … Where are you based? The company we use for our cabling always seem to be stacked out so might want extra staff. PM me if you like and we'll go from there. Though not sure I want to help you seen as you wouldn't take my web hosting offer!! ha ha joking

PM'd You :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Driving anxiety.44
    2. 43 inch 4k tv that is uhd 10bit510
    3. A dash cam with remote viewing capability over 4G56
    4. Whey protien411

See more discussions