Struggling to track Amazon Parcel ?

Found 15th Nov 2012
Sold by: Amazon EU S.a.r.L.

Your item(s) is (are) being sent by Royal Mail. Your tracking number is SM020001651551*******. (Sent by e-mail on dispatch)

Royal Mail only seem to accept 13 digit tracking numbers? Bit confused !
Logging into Amazon says no tracking information.

Any ideas? Thanks
Community Updates
6 Comments
yes, contact amazon as they have the best customer service on the internets
Try parcel force ?
Amazon sometimes send items "Tracked" it will have a green sticker on the box, but you dont sign for it, or nerither is it trackable..

they call it Royal Mail Tracked.
firefly1 - did you have any joy tracing this as I have exactly the same problem.
There is no 'contact seller' tab next to the order and the tracking number given is not a valid Royal Mail Track & Trace number. I have been waiting 10 days for the item when it was supposed to take 5.
def not a royal mail tracking number
kelbel159

firefly1 - did you have any joy tracing this as I have exactly the same … firefly1 - did you have any joy tracing this as I have exactly the same problem.There is no 'contact seller' tab next to the order and the tracking number given is not a valid Royal Mail Track & Trace number. I have been waiting 10 days for the item when it was supposed to take 5.

Afraid not.
Seems to be an internal royal mail tracking thing Not quite sure why amazon are bothering to give it to us though as just creates confusion !
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants