Struggling with airpods

Posted 30th Nov
Hi. Daughter's main request for Xmas this year is some 2nd gen airpods with wireless charging case.
I have found for £159.
Is this the best I can find them for at the moment?
With black Friday deals on, I didn't want to miss any huge bargain that someone may have found!
Thanks all.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

25 Comments
If your daughter doesn't mind open packaging, I recommend amazon warehouse. I bought airpods with the wireless charging case for £118 and the condition they were sold as was very good with a description of damaged packaging and a damaged scratched case but they came pristine with no issues. Saved £82
deals6930/11/2019 15:28

If your daughter doesn't mind open packaging, I recommend amazon …If your daughter doesn't mind open packaging, I recommend amazon warehouse. I bought airpods with the wireless charging case for £118 and the condition they were sold as was very good with a description of damaged packaging and a damaged scratched case but they came pristine with no issues. Saved £82

As it's a present (and main one at that) I'd rather buy new. Thanks for your response though!
chuckiedoll30/11/2019 15:31

As it's a present (and main one at that) I'd rather buy new. Thanks for …As it's a present (and main one at that) I'd rather buy new. Thanks for your response though!

Ahh ok I see
Seem to float round the £130 price when on offer
googleboogle30/11/2019 16:01

Seem to float round the £130 price when on offer

Any stores currently selling for that please?
You could get it for £127.20 if you go onto o2 accessories and apply a UNiDAYS code into the promo code. If you need a code, I can give u one if u like
amazon.co.uk/App…PVB

amazon yesterday use the email back in stock link
Might be able to get £50 off if you haven't made a credit order before at very hotukdeals.com/vou…249
_Whatever_30/11/2019 16:06

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/apple-airpods-with-charging-case-latest-model-3349587

Don't think that that's with the wireless case though is it?
chuckiedoll30/11/2019 16:13

Don't think that that's with the wireless case though is it?

Sorry just saw it said charging case
Most of these comments are for the standard charging case, OP is asking about the wireless charging case.
£160 for wireless case is about right. The standard case version is around £130.
paul100530/11/2019 16:16

Most of these comments are for the standard charging case, OP is asking …Most of these comments are for the standard charging case, OP is asking about the wireless charging case.£160 for wireless case is about right. The standard case version is around £130.

Thank you. I am not the most tech advanced but it needs to be a wireless case!
Edited by: "chuckiedoll" 30th Nov
You should wait I picked them up £112 and I’ve noticed them £110-120 at least half a dozen times over last month or so, wait for a deal one will come
toonsquirel30/11/2019 17:17

You should wait I picked them up £112 and I’ve noticed them £110-120 at lea …You should wait I picked them up £112 and I’ve noticed them £110-120 at least half a dozen times over last month or so, wait for a deal one will come

Could I ask where you got them with a wireless case for that please?
Very£82 for new customers
chuckiedoll30/11/2019 16:18

Thank you. I am not the most tech advanced but it needs to be a wireless …Thank you. I am not the most tech advanced but it needs to be a wireless case!

Are you sure it needs to be a wireless case? A wireless case just means you charge the case itself on a wireless mat, it’s a pretty pointless expense as the normal charging case (both look identical) the normal one is just charged with normal iPhone cable which I’m sure she will have, it only gets charged every week or two as well.
chuckiedoll30/11/2019 17:18

Could I ask where you got them with a wireless case for that please?

It’s not wireless case, I don’t see the point in it, cheapest wireless I’ve seen is about £130 but I can’t see any reason why you’d pay extra for something you charge weekly that you have to place down anyway, wether it’s on a mat or with cable it makes no difference.
toonsquirel30/11/2019 17:19

Are you sure it needs to be a wireless case? A wireless case just means …Are you sure it needs to be a wireless case? A wireless case just means you charge the case itself on a wireless mat, it’s a pretty pointless expense as the normal charging case (both look identical) the normal one is just charged with normal iPhone cable which I’m sure she will have, it only gets charged every week or two as well.

Well that's what I thought too. Bit of a pointless addition really. She initially only wanted a standard charging case but then changed her mind for some reason?
Might see if it can change back!
chuckiedoll30/11/2019 17:21

Well that's what I thought too. Bit of a pointless addition really. She …Well that's what I thought too. Bit of a pointless addition really. She initially only wanted a standard charging case but then changed her mind for some reason? (confused)Might see if it can change back!

Either way the case is the same it’s just how it’s charged, only reason I can think for the wireless is if you own a massive wireless charging mat that can for phone, case and whatever else all on one mat to save you having cables but most people still use iPhone cables to charge things. My iPhone is wireless and I sometimes use that on wireless mat so I can pick up and down quickly but the AirPod case is just gonna get out on charge and ignored so may as well be with wire and save £30
Haris130/11/2019 16:07

You could get it for £127.20 if you go onto o2 accessories and apply a …You could get it for £127.20 if you go onto o2 accessories and apply a UNiDAYS code into the promo code. If you need a code, I can give u one if u like

Thank you, that would be awesome!
Careful a lot of fakes on eBay / Facebook etc
£129 on very no codes required
for delivery 17/12/2019
very.co.uk/app…ods
Thank you all for your help.
Ordered thanks to @Haris1
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants