Found 6th Jan 2009
ive got a current account with abbey but as im 18 and about to go to uni, thought it would be best to open a student account, im not in uni yet but have my offers, but of the two accouts i applied for abbey and hbos i got rejected, why? is it because i have to be an actual uni student? any help appricated, thanks.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
5 Comments

Banned

probs is tbh

if I remeber correctly you need an acceptance/offer letter before they accept you...as for account natwest was best by far a few years ago..great overdraft intrerest free up to 2500 if 4 year course and other positives...though I graduated in july from a 4 year course so may have changed

Yea you need to have a letter of confirmation of acceptance from the uni you are definitely going to, including the course you are studying, for how long etc.

Original Poster

okay thanks, so i have to wait till august time?(when i get my results i think), i have all my conditional offer letters.

wazb;3970230

okay thanks, so i have to wait till august time?(when i get my results i … okay thanks, so i have to wait till august time?(when i get my results i think)

yeah pretty much good luck btw hope you get your results....uni best days of your life I miss them
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Wireless headphones11
    2. Driving anxiety.2429
    3. I’m in dire need of a dash cam with remote viewing capability over 4G916
    4. THOMSON TUI 2 CRUISE PROBLEM - ANY HELP APPRECIATED44

See more discussions