Student Beans - Hunter Boots code required please!

Posted 23rd Oct
Hi,

Is anyone able to give me a student beans code for Hunter Boots please?

Thanks in advance
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

6 Comments
MancBamboo23/10/2019 14:08

Comment deleted

Be careful sharing on the site users have been known to have account blocked for sharing codes.
Luckyluke0223/10/2019 14:25

Be careful sharing on the site users have been known to have account …Be careful sharing on the site users have been known to have account blocked for sharing codes.

Thank you, I deleted the code.
Edited by: "MancBamboo" 23rd Oct
MancBamboo23/10/2019 14:25

Thank you, I deleted the code. I am not able send PM to user.

was going to add the same earlier, but got distracted, dont even PM they are blocking even when you do that, no idea how they check but the codes are linked to you and your address so they can check.

Sorry OP.
Edited by: "eslick" 23rd Oct
eslick23/10/2019 14:28

was going to add the same earlier, but got distracted, dont even PM they …was going to add the same earlier, but got distracted, dont even PM they are blocking even when you do that, no idea how they check but the codes are linked to you and your address so they can check.Sorry OP.

Thank you, I will keep that in mind.
eslick23/10/2019 14:28

was going to add the same earlier, but got distracted, dont even PM they …was going to add the same earlier, but got distracted, dont even PM they are blocking even when you do that, no idea how they check but the codes are linked to you and your address so they can check.Sorry OP.

Any examples of blocking when sent via PM? Not heard of that before.
Edited by: "jamie15" 23rd Oct
jamie1523/10/2019 20:49

Any examples of blocking when sent via PM? Not heard of that before.

Been mentioned on threads, seen it quite a few times don’t have examples but will put you on copy when I see it next
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants