Student discount - can anyone please help

Posted 4th Sep 2020Edited by:"GGG007"
Hi, my Amazon prime and Boots discount have both run out can anyone please help as I’m looking for the best and cheapest way to renew and become a student all over again 🙈

I have searched but I’m confused (easily done) xXx
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
Max student discount on Amazon is 4 years cumulative, so even if you become a student it won't work unless you make a New account
mtsk04/09/2020 13:00

Max student discount on Amazon is 4 years cumulative, so even if you …Max student discount on Amazon is 4 years cumulative, so even if you become a student it won't work unless you make a New account

Thank you, only used it for 2 years so fingers crossed xXx
My student Prime finished Aug 20th and renewed at full price. I contacted them yesterday to cancel my subscription (so I could open another amazon account), they instead gave me a £39 refund and said I could have Prime for another year instead of cancelling my membership.
Edited by: "I_Wish" 4th Sep
If you need to start over again with a new account you can easily become a "student" by getting a totum card.
Amazon will allow you to use the same totum card more than once as well.
Do you have a university card without an end date? I used mine instead of a TOTUM to add to my Boots card and they did it without any problems.
Edited by: "bdezz" 5th Sep
Post a comment
@
    Text