10 Comments

Original Poster Mod & Ed

bump 1

Original Poster Mod & Ed

bump 2

Banned

bump 3 - there. 3 bumps finished

dude she is not around.
    i suggest you PM someone like CoM, Lulu's Mammy, Tinkerbell.

They knew her and they may have her number/personal email

Also, PM Stevena220kUk - The guy with funbags as his avi. He might have her number/email

I know she conned you and i think it was her intention to! jus sayin' no h4te inn1t br4h bomberclart

Original Poster Mod & Ed

kapows;6760352

bump 3 - there. 3 bumps finisheddude she is not around.i suggest you PM … bump 3 - there. 3 bumps finisheddude she is not around.i suggest you PM someone like CoM, Lulu's Mammy, Tinkerbell.They knew her and they may have her number/personal emailAlso, PM Stevena220kUk - The guy with funbags as his avi. He might have her number/emailI know she conned you and i think it was her intention to! jus sayin' no h4te inn1t br4h bomberclart

I'm sure she hasn't "conned me" as I've bought off her many times, and it was actually my fault for not re providing my address when she asked for it in a thread, as nature took over and I went into hospital to give birth, but thanks for your input

wishihadadonkey;6760461

I'm sure she hasn't "conned me" as I've bought off her many times, and it … I'm sure she hasn't "conned me" as I've bought off her many times, and it was actually my fault for not re providing my address when she asked for it in a thread, as nature took over and I went into hospital to give birth, but thanks for your input

Its unlike SM not to be about, Sazzyjay (think thats right) and munnski may have a contact for her as I think they sell/buy with each other a lot

Ps.... hope your little one is well and your enjoying her :-D

kapows;6760352

bump 3 - there. 3 bumps finisheddude she is not around.i suggest you PM … bump 3 - there. 3 bumps finisheddude she is not around.i suggest you PM someone like CoM, Lulu's Mammy, Tinkerbell.They knew her and they may have her number/personal emailAlso, PM Stevena220kUk - The guy with funbags as his avi. He might have her number/emailI know she conned you and i think it was her intention to! jus sayin' no h4te inn1t br4h bomberclart

helpful yet hateful! i love it!

Banned

magicbeans;6760498

helpful yet hateful! i love it!

cruel to be kind :-D

dont fall in love wiv me jus yet!! :-D

Original Poster Mod & Ed

4lyons09;6760497

Its unlike SM not to be about, Sazzyjay (think thats right) and munnski … Its unlike SM not to be about, Sazzyjay (think thats right) and munnski may have a contact for her as I think they sell/buy with each other a lot :)Ps.... hope your little one is well and your enjoying her :-D

Thanks, yes she is an absolute delight,

kapows;6760518

cruel to be kind :-Ddont fall in love wiv me jus yet!! :-D

too late!

wishihadadonkey;6760461

I'm sure she hasn't "conned me" as I've bought off her many times, and it … I'm sure she hasn't "conned me" as I've bought off her many times, and it was actually my fault for not re providing my address when she asked for it in a thread, as nature took over and I went into hospital to give birth, but thanks for your input

Hey hun, have PM'd you xx
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1219
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?28128
      3. What are you loving on the BBC at the moment?63218
      4. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…33

See more discussions