Student Prime Question

Found 31st Jul
Hey Guys;

I will be starting my PGCE Biology course in September and mid way through this course is when my Student Prime expires.

Anyway, since my new course is at a different university, I will of course get a different email to use to apply for a new Student Prime.

But what I want to know is, will I be able to activate Student Prime again on my current Amazon account or will I have to make a new Amazon account?
Community Updates
AskCollege & University
10 Comments
You could ask Amazon
As long as you have a student email you can get student prime
Lecturers I know have student prime as they have an educational email address
BettySwollocks09812 m ago

Lecturers I know have student prime as they have an educational email …Lecturers I know have student prime as they have an educational email address

I agree. I’m a lecturer and we are allowed and encouraged to use unidays and student union card. It’s fab
BettySwollocks09820 m ago

As long as you have a student email you can get student prime

You can get a NUS card without a student email
address, most hotdealers are students in free or cheap courses.
eslick2 h, 23 m ago

You can get a NUS card without a student emailaddress, most hotdealers are …You can get a NUS card without a student emailaddress, most hotdealers are students in free or cheap courses.

Don't need to be a student to obtain NUSx card. Don't even need to be human. My cat has (had) NUSx card hotukdeals.com/com…549
No issue to obtain Prime Student for max 4 years, just re-verify status amazon.co.uk/gp/…860
Yes to using NUS card - my partner, who works in education used her nus card for a prime student account - all good!
AndyRoyd8 h, 54 m ago

Don't need to be a student to obtain NUSx card. Don't even need to be …Don't need to be a student to obtain NUSx card. Don't even need to be human. My cat has (had) NUSx card https://www.hotukdeals.com/comments/permalink/30001549

AndyRoyd8 h, 52 m ago

No issue to obtain Prime Student for max 4 years, just re-verify status …No issue to obtain Prime Student for max 4 years, just re-verify status https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201894860

Sorry but I don't know if this is me but both of those links don't work. =(

EDIT:
Sorry, the second one does but when I click on the "Prime Student Membership" link, it goes to a page saying "We can't find the page you were trying to reach. We apologise for the inconvenience."
Edited by: "DealsIUsed" 1st Aug
DealsIUsed2 h, 20 m ago

Sorry but I don't know if this is me but both of those links don't work. …Sorry but I don't know if this is me but both of those links don't work. =(EDIT:Sorry, the second one does but when I click on the "Prime Student Membership" link, it goes to a page saying "We can't find the page you were trying to reach. We apologise for the inconvenience."

Repeat of first link (don't need to be human to obtain NUSx card) here and archive of second link identifying procedure to re-verify Prime Student status here: archive.is/yUzcV
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants