Students boasted of voting twice, MP says

21 replies
Top comments

I'm more surprised that they could count to two.
21 Comments

So because the Conservatives lost a few seats @ the GE they are now pointing the finger at election fraud?

I wonder how many times they've questioned election fraud? Could it be every time they've lost seats when not expected? And what are their responses to election fraud in general? From my own understanding it's been going on for decades (especially Tories promising things on their manifestos then doing a May-Turn ooops I mean U-Turn)

Edited by: "philphil61" 5th Jul

Maybe they took all that students are too lazy to vote stuff to heart. No one could accuse them of that!

philphil61

So because the Conservatives lost a few seats @ the GE they are now … So because the Conservatives lost a few seats @ the GE they are now pointing the finger at election fraud?I wonder how many times they've questioned election fraud? Could it be every time they've lost seats when not expected? And what are their responses to election fraud in general? From my own understanding it's been going on for decades (especially Tories promising things on their manifestos then doing a May-Turn ooops I mean U-Turn)

Labour cheated, and still lost the election, thank god. Corbyn would completely ruin this country.

Oooh I bet that would've made a HUGE impact on the results, if true! Better have another election now, just in case! X)

MSK.28 m ago

Maybe they took all that students are too lazy to vote stuff to heart. No …Maybe they took all that students are too lazy to vote stuff to heart. No one could accuse them of that!

Made me laugh when the Snowflakes sat bawling their eyes out over Brexit with one claiming she "couldn't vote because she was at Glastonbury". We haven't had austerity in this country, we are still living well beyond our means and spend £56,000,000,000 a year on interest payments the last Labour government ran up.

Taxing the rich wont cover it, taxing business wont cover it, that means I as a tax payer will be footing the bill. I live in a part of the country where generations haven't worked, will use any excuse not to work and believe that the welfare state is there for them. No concept of how it's paid for or who pays.

ALL UNEMPLOYED REPORT TO YOUR LOCAL JOB CENTRE, YOU CAN SIT THERE 9-5 TILL WORK COMES IN.

RuudBullit

Labour cheated, and still lost the election, thank god. Corbyn would … Labour cheated, and still lost the election, thank god. Corbyn would completely ruin this country.

Provide facts/evidence please
Labour cheated
how/where/when?

Labour still lost the election
and the Tories won I assume or did they bribe someone, from that moneytree they stated Labour needed, so they could remain in power

Corbyn would completely ruin this country
how/why?
Edited by: "philphil61" 5th Jul

Graham1979

Made me laugh when the Snowflakes sat bawling their eyes out over Brexit … Made me laugh when the Snowflakes sat bawling their eyes out over Brexit with one claiming she "couldn't vote because she was at Glastonbury". We haven't had austerity in this country, we are still living well beyond our means and spend £56,000,000,000 a year on interest payments the last Labour government ran up.Taxing the rich wont cover it, taxing business wont cover it, that means I as a tax payer will be footing the bill. I live in a part of the country where generations haven't worked, will use any excuse not to work and believe that the welfare state is there for them. No concept of how it's paid for or who pays.ALL UNEMPLOYED REPORT TO YOUR LOCAL JOB CENTRE, YOU CAN SIT THERE 9-5 TILL WORK COMES IN.

What are you banging on about? And what does that have to do with the price of cheese, or the tv licence?

fraud is fraud, Conservatives lost some votes - seriously I could care less - but far more importantly the sanctity of free and fair elections is at risk!!!

Qrunch

There's an app for that.

tempt8 m ago

There's an app for that.

There's an abacus as well.

davewave1 h, 3 m ago

fraud is fraud, Conservatives lost some votes - seriously I could care …fraud is fraud, Conservatives lost some votes - seriously I could care less - but far more importantly the sanctity of free and fair elections is at risk!!!

That's not the Snowflake mentality though. Democracy means nothing is they can have something for free.

MSK.

What are you banging on about? And what does that have to do with the … What are you banging on about? And what does that have to do with the price of cheese, or the tv licence?

The TV Licence or the TV TAX?

Ironically the BBC the other day was saying it needs to modernise to compete with Amazon and Netflix because they have a successful business model. You charge people to watch programs on catch up or subscription. Even the BBC made millionaire Jeremy Paxman said the licence fee should be scrapped, that's a turn up for the books.

I guess my original rant was about a generation that just expect it to go their own way. "I didn't vote in the Brexit referendum because I wanted to go to Glastonbury" mentality sums them up perfectly. To register to vote more than once in attempt to instill your political will on the British population is an outrage. I'm now off to watch Jim Bowen on Bullseye from ITV (Central Television iirc) in the early 1980's just a shame I have to pay the BBC £145 to watch it, 35 years after it was made for a rival network, don't you agree?

Graham1979

The TV Licence or the TV TAX?Ironically the BBC the other day was saying … The TV Licence or the TV TAX?Ironically the BBC the other day was saying it needs to modernise to compete with Amazon and Netflix because they have a successful business model. You charge people to watch programs on catch up or subscription. Even the BBC made millionaire Jeremy Paxman said the licence fee should be scrapped, that's a turn up for the books.I guess my original rant was about a generation that just expect it to go their own way. "I didn't vote in the Brexit referendum because I wanted to go to Glastonbury" mentality sums them up perfectly. To register to vote more than once in attempt to instill your political will on the British population is an outrage. I'm now off to watch Jim Bowen on Bullseye from ITV (Central Television iirc) in the early 1980's just a shame I have to pay the BBC £145 to watch it, 35 years after it was made for a rival network, don't you agree?

100%, about the tv tax. The other stuff, not so much.

Honestly, what the Conservatives got away with during the 2015 election was criminal. You know, bussing in activists on mass to marginals helping the local candidate and charging all that to the national spend which they knew was naughty. Pot, kettle, black - the Tories should really keep their mouths shut when it comes to election fraud as they're the worst offenders.

The Conservatives along with the right wing press threw all they could at Labour and they still couldn't beat them. Money Tree May who lost her majority in a supposedly unlosable election against comrade Corbyn ha ha ha. Blame the students and their alleged double voting for loosing them the election the Conservatives say? Suppose their train wreck of a campaign, disastrous manifesto and cold - detached - robotic leader had nothing to do with it? Hmmmmmmm Bung me £1 Billion and I might change my opinion.

MSK.11 h, 14 m ago

100%, about the tv tax. The other stuff, not so much.

You always know what to say to win me round!

If true, it's fraud and propel need to be prosecuted and there is a proven hole in the system. Why does it matter what party is which.

freakstyler4 h, 29 m ago

Honestly, what the Conservatives got away with during the 2015 election …Honestly, what the Conservatives got away with during the 2015 election was criminal. You know, bussing in activists on mass to marginals helping the local candidate and charging all that to the national spend which they knew was naughty. Pot, kettle, black - the Tories should really keep their mouths shut when it comes to election fraud as they're the worst offenders. The Conservatives along with the right wing press threw all they could at Labour and they still couldn't beat them. Money Tree May who lost her majority in a supposedly unlosable election against comrade Corbyn ha ha ha. Blame the students and their alleged double voting for loosing them the election the Conservatives say? Suppose their train wreck of a campaign, disastrous manifesto and cold - detached - robotic leader had nothing to do with it? Hmmmmmmm Bung me £1 Billion and I might change my opinion.

Corbyn offered financial hand outs to 95% of the electorate this year, then lost.

It should be illegal not to vote.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…4074
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247616
    3. Limited quantities of STRAFE® and SHADOW WARRIOR 2 for sale @ Special Reser…46
    4. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland3275

See more discussions