Expired

Studio catalogue online shop are they okay? mixed reviews

Found 18th Jun 2012
I have seen a few clothes, jammies and things I like in the studio catalogue however their reviews online are quite bad and I dont know anyone who has used the online shop.

would you recommend them or should I steer clear? I would appreciate any advice lol

Thanks

1. Misc
  2. Studio
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Studio
10 Comments

I've used them before and had no problems.

my mother uses them, only prob she has is out of stocks, she orders by post never on line

when the items arrive they can look quite cheap!!

i have used them too, seem ok

Original Poster

thanks do you have to pay intrest still if you pay the full amount straight off?

I have purchase online and only issue as someone has mentioned is out of stocks. If you pay your bill straight off then no interest is added. If you search you can sometimes find free delivery codes etc

Wouldn't touch them with a barge-pole. I had a whole host of issues with them. I bought a few things sometime around 2004, waited for them to arrive, sent a cheque and thought that was the end of it. Nope. Apparently my cheque didn't arrive with them and they'd opened a credit account for me, which I hadn't asked for. I sent them a second cheque, but by then they'd racked up charges on the credit account I never asked for! They spent five years chasing me for a tenner. Eventually they gave up when I started quoting them pieces of consumer law, but believe me, these people were relentless. Do yourself a favour and avoid like the plague! You can probably find better quality products elsewhere anyway, all their stuff is ****.

I cudnt live without them.... Love the stuff I've received to date an absolute no problems......

Don't touch them. as soon as you have an issue service is abysmal and they are prone to slapping on enormous admin charges. Research them, they are right cowboys.

Danielle1991

I have seen a few clothes, jammies and things I like in the studio … I have seen a few clothes, jammies and things I like in the studio catalogue however their reviews online are quite bad and I dont know anyone who has used the online shop. would you recommend them or should I steer clear? I would appreciate any advice lolThanks:)

Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions