Studio Home Shopping

Found 29th Jan
After looking at a posting on HUKD decided to open account with Studio only to be left totally mythed after being refused an account ' sorry your opening of an account has been unsuccessful this despite having no bad credit rating always pay balances on cards in full and this out fit refuses me what a sham anybody else had this happen to them? I have never had an account or catalouge refuse me so why STUDIO???
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
I had exactly the same but with very, brilliant credit score, never missed payments etc but for some unknown reason they said no , I think they want people with bad credit so they don't pay straight away and get all the high interest payments
You could be right in that case companies such as these shouldn't be trading not only does it waset peoples time but if allowed can really wind people up, placed order after seeing post on here and just been kept waiting until later today noticed my account status ...utter rubbish
Edited by: "rivieraladz" 29th Jan
Might be worth ringing them to enquire?
I have and all they did give me a number to call experian which got me nowhere so have emailed them to explain
Go on clear score. Get yr credit report for free. It shows all yr cards and defaults if any.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants