Stuff needed to keep intex swimming pool clean, where can I buy pump?

Found 23rd Jul
after buying 8ft intex swimming pool I discovered I also had to buy a cover, chlorine tablets and a dispenser. Now if iv heard I need a pump. no one has them in stock and Amazon is sold out £27 but it takes 2/4 weeks delivery or they have one called intex which hasn't been launched yet £25.

I have seen so many deals of the 8ft/10ft pools on here, what are you using to keep it clean?

I'm a newbie. this week with the cover on, I had mosquito payed their eggs and they hatched in these these wiggly swimmers!!

now I have emptied all water out
Community Updates
4 Comments
I have a pump on constantly when no one in the pool, stops the wiggly swimmers your talking about (as I read they lay their eggs on still water. Cover on each night. I have chlorine granules, hp +, water test strips. When you 1st fill up the pool, you use a shock dosage of Chlorine, then I test the water daily and see I need to put in. Been doing this for past couple of months and haven't have to empty it yet, waters still good! =)
Do you leave the pump on all day then except when your using it?

Mine is intex and they have 10 holes , I feel like covering them but the water won't get warm either
Do you have The Range nearby? My local sells pumps, chlorine and test sticks too.
vicky.47R26th Jul

Do you have The Range nearby? My local sells pumps, chlorine and test …Do you have The Range nearby? My local sells pumps, chlorine and test sticks too.

Thanks . Il give that a try
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants