Stuff to do Albufeira Portugal

Found 24th Jun 2007
I'm off to Albufeira, Portugal later this week with a couple of mates and was just wondering if anyone can recommend stuff to do.

So if anyone's been there or been around that area (like Faro) could you please respond with some tips because this is my first time going and so I don't know much about the place

Thanks in advance :thumbsup:

1. Misc
  2. Portugal
7 Comments

robot1000

just wondering if anyone can recommend stuff to do.

Drink??? :whistling:

Clothes are very cheap!

Normally good quality fakes though.....

Right where do i start....we were just there at the start of May

There is Go-Karting

Horse riding

Def, def, def, go to the Zoo-marine, there is a clown there that warms up the different shows, he doesn't say anything altho he gets some of the crowd up and its so funny. The Dolphins show is by far the best :thumbsup: :thumbsup: you will be so amazed at what they can do.

The Splish and splash is cool, we never went but it looks so good (flumes etc)

Quad biking

Dolphin watching

Golfing....there are so many lol my mum and dad have a place at the Balia apartments golfing resort.

Sunbathing

Drinking....when you go there buy "Super Bock" its Sooooo good (chilled)!

Nightclubbing...altho you do have to get a taxi to the nearest club which is i open till 5am and full of drug takers (that's why we never went)

Go to the Old part of Albufeira if your in the new part, you can get a wee train that takes you in every 20 min, or just get a taxi or even better hire a car.

Go to the restaurant called the Sizzling Stone, they bring out the chicken or steak etc and it actually cooks right in front of you on the stone, they also wrap a towel around your neck so you don't get splattered lol

Also last of all visit the Algarve shopping centre.....its got EVERYTHING, eats, shopping (like a big Tesco), clothes, bags, shoes, dvd's, KFC, loads of restaurants and to top it off a decent sized Bowling alley that goes into Neon after 9 or 10pm

We took with us £1000 bu did take out about £200 extra out of the bank there, you will def need a bit of money as it aint all that cheap, best bet is to buy a map and get a hire car....oh and remember to drive on the right side of the road :w00t: :w00t:

Golf...

Although on some courses you do need a handicap.

Oh yeah, try Jeep Safari as well. Thought that was entertaining.

And try some Firewater from the mountains (not the shop stuff).

Get sunburnt

Original Poster

Thanks everyone
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Looking for 9ct gold hoop earrings please?22
    2. Best place to sell gift cards?710
    3. Dell 1250c Printing faint22
    4. Samsung S8 Case29

See more discussions