Groups

Stuff to do around York?

My mum and dad are currently in york for the next 2 days and they want something to do in or around york any suggestions?

Thanks!

12 Comments

Ghost walk??

Apparently it's very haunted that way.

A few National Trust properties around York. Free if they are members. Also Clifton moor & monks cross shopping parks. or even Mccartur Glen retail outlet.

Best thing to do is go home, lol

castle museum great place for a few hours , tickets last for a year , can be re used
    have fun!

Shop ?

Castle Museum ? (Not too bad in there)

:thumbsup:

Definately castle Museum, if they are into history, go to the Eden Camp - an old world war 2 prisoner of war camp about half hour outside York.

Original Poster

Thanks guys!!!!!!!!!!

what about jorvic viking centre?

the city centre is very picturesque.

the shambles is a lovely old fashioned street - harry potter "diagon alley" sort of thing.

nice down at the riverside - lots of nice pubs.

Banned

I visited York last year. The walk around the walls is fascinating, but the minster and the shopping streets are what people go for. Walking on old cobbled stones and a new shop every 5 yards makes your day. To crown it with the minster tour is just divine imo :thumbsup:

york minster , clifford tower , lots of nice places to eat , the city walls are nice to have a walk aound

scrumpypaul;6539413

what about jorvic viking centre?the city centre is very picturesque.the … what about jorvic viking centre?the city centre is very picturesque.the shambles is a lovely old fashioned street - harry potter "diagon alley" sort of thing.nice down at the riverside - lots of nice pubs.

All of these :thumbsup:

There is an outlet village just outside York - there is a bus which goes from the train station
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73944521
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047141
      3. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2869
      4. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would1223

See more discussions