Groups

Stunt plane loses a wing!

Banned
    13 Comments

WOW.

Cameraman needs a better camera and some lessons. :-D

My dad sent me this yesterday, obvious fake. Remote control plane until the last second, notice you don't see the right wing on the real plane at the end?

^^
    Your right something just doesn't look right to me either.

It stops to quickly when it lands for me.

Fantastic trickery though if it is.

Original Poster Banned

yeah - it is fake but very well done.

Bouncy Rc Landing

what a recovery, brill vid

The wing didn't come off completely but did fold up if the plane was flow "right-way-up"
    Pilot had to barrel roll at about six feet to land it.
    This video is a fake though... unless someone can provide a time and date...

Look at frames at 52 secs and 54 secs, different plane.

callmejoe;3394853

The wing didn't come off completely but did fold up if the plane was flow … The wing didn't come off completely but did fold up if the plane was flow "right-way-up"

The wing does come off, if it is just folding up, what is the bit that flie's off across the screen?

Also if it is a fake (and I am not saying it isnt) it is exceptionally good, I dont see any difference between frame 52 and 54.

i also can see the pilot moving as the plane lands and it is all in perfect dimensions.

Yes it is a bouncy landing, but have you seen these Red Bull style planes, they do move like no other plane.

Obviously a fake. Apart from all the obvious give aways, look at when the plane parks up, how larger it seems to get when it goes off screen and come back on (yet it should be getting slightly smaller)

Banned

Funnily I got sent this in an email this morning!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?2071
      2. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4661375
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764116
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846142

See more discussions