Found 15th Aug 2009
got myself a cake and i had a slice but its sooo damn good i think i might have to eat it all

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
24 Comments

Pics or ya lying!

Original Poster

Lulu'sMammy;6027676

Pics or ya lying!

of my cake :? thers not much left in the bowl but i will take a pic of it if u really want :lol:

you greedy cow, bad moo!

mmmmmmmmm cake mmmmmmmm:)

micoo;6027680

of my cake :? thers not much left in the bowl but i will take a pic of it … of my cake :? thers not much left in the bowl but i will take a pic of it if u really want :lol:

No the rest of the cake lol

What cake is it?

as Homer once said..." Eat the pudding....Eat the pudding....Eat the pudding...."

Original Poster

Lulu'sMammy;6027748

No the rest of the cake lol

too late :lol: i can show the remainders if u want :lol: i work fast

Original Poster

4lyons09;6027753

What cake is it?

it was a brownie cake thing from M&S :thumbsup:

Micoo you eat too much cake!

You were eating cake and biscuits before you got really drunk the other night!

Original Poster

Butterflies;6027818

Micoo you eat too much cake!You were eating cake and biscuits before you … Micoo you eat too much cake!You were eating cake and biscuits before you got really drunk the other night!

ye lol i have some beers and a massiv bag of onion rings :lol: shoudl i get drunk again tonight ??

Well you could. Don't get suspended though! Was that you that got suspended I can't remember?

Original Poster

Butterflies;6027831

Well you could. Don't get suspended though! Was that you that got … Well you could. Don't get suspended though! Was that you that got suspended I can't remember?

ye :lol:

Oh it was - was it an interesting suspension? I missed it - could you pm me the details lol as I am a nosey old bag!

oh yes me to i am in for a very boring night so i need the gossip x

mmmmm from M&S ... I love their cakes and trifles

Original Poster

Tinkytayls;6027866

oh yes me to i am in for a very boring night so i need the gossip x

:roll: how are you??

Hey Micoo are you comatosed now?

Or gone out for some munchies -

No suspensions for you tonight then!

Original Poster

Butterflies;6029448

Hey Micoo are you comatosed now?Or gone out for some munchies - No … Hey Micoo are you comatosed now?Or gone out for some munchies - No suspensions for you tonight then!

nope :lol: ive drawn the line at 4 beers tonight :lol:
although now i do have the munchies

http://www.landyzone.co.uk/lz/images/smilies/smilies2/this_thread_is_useless_without_pics2.gif

Original Poster

mbgringo;6029487

arnt they all gringo, arnt they all :lol:

good man micoo ! M&S cakes = BEST lol

mbgringo;6029487

Hey gringo - I was wondering - do you and CoM sit there with a lap top each? :-D

Butterflies;6029551

Hey gringo - I was wondering - do you and CoM sit there with a lap top … Hey gringo - I was wondering - do you and CoM sit there with a lap top each? :-D

Sometimes

Sometimes i get the main PC, sometimes she gets the netbook in the bath, it depends on the horny levels in the house x
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Sonos Amazon Echo discount code beg thread34
    2. Wireless External Harddrive Recommendations22
    3. Cineworld - possible to book film for future at counter to save booking fee…44
    4. Toyota verso camera25

See more discussions