Found 2nd Feb 2009
My big fluffy cat daisy keeps running around the garden in the snow them comes in and jumps on the desk in ninja cat mode and chucking snow all over me and my work
NO.................... but it is funny watching her have a good laugh though

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
10 Comments

Photos are needed!!!!

mine are to scared one went out back door but ran round the front standing at the window meowing to be let in he even beat me back to living room

Original Poster

cdemico;4256221

Photos are needed!!!!

Wish i could but this lappy is not able to upload pics due to the stalin like people in our IT dept:x

HAS HE GOT HIS SNOW BOOTS ON?
http://www.crazytracy.us/Jack/BaldCat2-s.jpg

Original Poster

ttwcd;4256236

mine are to scared one went out back door but ran round the front … mine are to scared one went out back door but ran round the front standing at the window meowing to be let in he even beat me back to living room

Daisy is to stupid to notice as the fluff is so thick! my other two are pressed up against the rads!

mikebike;4256258

Wish i could but this lappy is not able to upload pics due to the stalin … Wish i could but this lappy is not able to upload pics due to the stalin like people in our IT dept:x

Have you tried turning it off and on again? Is it plugged in?

raptorcigs;4256261

HAS HE GOT HIS SNOW BOOTS ON?

oh bless love it wish my cat looked like that it reminded me of the new advert for specsavers farmer cutting sheep then cuts sheepdog lol

Original Poster

cdemico;4256281

Have you tried turning it off and on again? Is it plugged in?

Many times!!!!!!

Been watching my cat in the garden.. He keeps trying to stalk the snow, then runs around like mad for about 10 seconds, then tries to look all casual.. quite funny lol

Original Poster

ChipSticks;4256844

Been watching my cat in the garden.. He keeps trying to stalk the snow, … Been watching my cat in the garden.. He keeps trying to stalk the snow, then runs around like mad for about 10 seconds, then tries to look all casual.. quite funny lol

Yes they do make me laugh lots it's when they fall of things and then pretend that's what they intended to do that gets me every time:-D:):p
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition59608
    2. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers11
    3. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums33
    4. Win a Mama to Bee necklace from Blooming Lovely Jewellery, worth £249! @ Ne…33

See more discussions