Stupid e bay!

won a moped earlier on ebay to do up,when it ended it said I won it for £53 and now i have a random invoice for £106 from ebay
there is no postage /extra costs for anything included
so where did they get the random number from?
cheers jack.

12 Comments

whats the item number?

Original Poster

just checked on my e bay,it says I recived a £53.18 charge (on top of the sale price for nothing)

JACKIT99

just checked on my e bay,it says I recived a £53.18 charge (on top of the … just checked on my e bay,it says I recived a £53.18 charge (on top of the sale price for nothing)

That would be the seller adding that............not eBay.

Lol, probably what they want you to pay.
Send a polite email informing them of the error and that you would like them to rectify this asap.

Original Poster

pipsqueak I wont be sharing any info such as little things as that any more on here,last time when i posted a item no with a complaint story about e bay and some devil child emailed the seller saying loads of crap about me that leaded to loosing 150£
ow and sorry for the lecture

Bet it was a Peugot

Original Poster

Syzable

Bet it was a Peugot

Old piaggio 50cc -don't why i bought it lol

Has he sorted out the invoice for you yet?

Will keep you busy anyway. lol

JACKIT99

pipsqueak I wont be sharing any info such as little things as that any … pipsqueak I wont be sharing any info such as little things as that any more on here,last time when i posted a item no with a complaint story about e bay and some devil child emailed the seller saying loads of crap about me that leaded to loosing 150£ ow and sorry for the lecture

awwww thats horrible lol@ devil child

not much to the description

ilovepink

not much to the description

thats what i was thinking, no pictures either

Original Poster

Sorted now
will update on here how the old banger ped is lol
it was sold with no tax and all that rubbish but I am hoping to bodge it and use as a field bike
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846124
    2. Sad news about Barcelona1971
    3. How much would you pay for this chair?1113
    4. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2540

See more discussions