Groups

Stupid is......

Have you ever wondered what idiots looks like?

Well, wonder no more!

12 Comments

Original Poster

http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg311/vinnyabdn/Public/Idiot.jpg

YES THAT IS A POWER CORD FLOATING ON FLIP FLOPS!!!

:shock:

Bonkers!!

it wouldn't kill them if it fell in, too much water. besides it's probably not even connected to anything, just done for the photo. There's nothing on the grill and no food on the table either, no plates etc. just a photo opportunity.

Banned

LaoTzu;1521822

it wouldn't kill them if it fell in, too much water. besides it's … it wouldn't kill them if it fell in, too much water. besides it's probably not even connected to anything, just done for the photo. There's nothing on the grill and no food on the table either, no plates etc. just a photo opportunity.

Get a load of Captain Bringdown.. :x

Banned

Agreed. No one is *that* stupid. Definately done for effect!

wierdowoss;1521838

Get a load of Captain Bringdown.. :x

Sorry didn't realise you were Judge Dread, presider of all decisions and decider of what everyone should say. idiot.:thumbsup:

mind you, should expect it from a villa supporter i suppose, not much to be happy about lol

I'd hope no one's that stupid !! Decent sized pool though, very nice :-D

LaoTzu;1522014

mind you, should expect it from a villa supporter i suppose, not much to … mind you, should expect it from a villa supporter i suppose, not much to be happy about lol

Yeah I'm sure, fifth in the league is a terrible place to be.

XtremeDJW;1523105

Yeah I'm sure, fifth in the league is a terrible place to be.

Seconding, Villa:thumbsup:

I'm sure I recognise one of them!! :?

Not the idiots the flip flops!!

Banned

LaoTzu;1521822

it wouldn't kill them if it fell in, too much water. besides it's … it wouldn't kill them if it fell in, too much water. besides it's probably not even connected to anything, just done for the photo. There's nothing on the grill and no food on the table either, no plates etc. just a photo opportunity.

Do you want to put that theory to the test :thinking:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826345
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553756
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767183
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423714459
      5. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?47

See more discussions