Stupid prices for uk gamers, can i get round this..

Hi all,
My 3 year old loves hamster ball on the ps3 but the demo is a bit boring now. This costs £7.99 to download but it only $4.99 in the states.

Anyway I can get it for that price?

Cheers

7 Comments

Make a new US account on the ps3 and go on ebay or somewhere similar and purchase a US PSN card. Download game from the US store.

Original Poster

sounds like a load of hassle but guessing thats the only way, cheers for the info.

Banned

just pay the 7.99, not exactly expensive

Eeessh! Geordies these days ;-) tight buggers where money's concerned! must take after their chairman, Mike Cashley! lol

rbquk

sounds like a load of hassle but guessing thats the only way, cheers for … sounds like a load of hassle but guessing thats the only way, cheers for the info.

Blimey, you want it cheaper and they just told you but it's 'hassle'.. Next you'll be asking for it free.

Original Poster

Eh.. hello...is this a deals site?????? so do people not come on here to try and find a deal?????
£7.99 is nowt but if u can get it cheaper then you do. To make a US account i need a US address and as i understand also need to fool PSN to think my ps3 is connected in the US by changing proxy settings etc and then have to goto ebay and buy the card so it is a hassle but I did say thanks for the info.
Only one thing to say.... 6-0......lookin forward to october 31st hehe, proper derby this season.

yea, 2- 1, we always win 2-1
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?918
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767234
    3. Nectar launch eGift card redemption for selected brands including Currys, A…45
    4. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers1418

See more discussions