Groups

stupid question !!!

were bouts are ya appendix ? back or front
    i no there in my body lol b4 some ones says that

18 Comments

It is on the right hand side,( looking down ) and they around the waist area or just a touch below I think.

http://www.chw.edu.au/parents/factsheets/imgs/appendix.gif

Original Poster

thnks rep given for serious answer

At the back of the coursework!!! :thumbsup:

Its a list you want to include in coursework but not in the main body!!!

Original Poster

Naeem786;2182741

At the back of the coursework!!! :thumbsup:Its a list you want to include … At the back of the coursework!!! :thumbsup:Its a list you want to include in coursework but not in the main body!!!

huh?

vicknanth;2182748

huh?

Im just messing with ya as Appendix is part of courseworks and sick and tierd of doing them at Uni!! :roll:

whats wrong? you got a pain and worried about it?

I also heard but I hear lots of stuff and I'm too silly to know whats true and whats not at times,but I heard that if you got appendix trouble,you feel it on the opposite side.

Is this true?

why dont you go on the nhs website and look it up:) or google for info

Original Poster

bellabonkers;2182762

whats wrong? you got a pain and worried about it?

ma mam has bless her

Original Poster

Mum2Connor&Cerys;2182780

I also heard but I hear lots of stuff and I'm too silly to know whats … I also heard but I hear lots of stuff and I'm too silly to know whats true and whats not at times,but I heard that if you got appendix trouble,you feel it on the opposite side.Is this true?

im sure i heard this to

Original Poster

bellabonkers;2182784

why dont you go on the nhs website and look it up:) or google for info

i will in bit but you guys are quicker than google lol and leave out all the rubbish lol

I also thought you feel appendix pain it on the opposite side,could be wrong

wishing your ma well xx

Mardyass;2182834

I also thought you feel appendix pain it on the opposite side,could be … I also thought you feel appendix pain it on the opposite side,could be wrong

ok well u 3rd to think this who's said just now so must be true.

Mum2Connor&Cerys;2182780

I also heard but I hear lots of stuff and I'm too silly to know whats … I also heard but I hear lots of stuff and I'm too silly to know whats true and whats not at times,but I heard that if you got appendix trouble,you feel it on the opposite side.Is this true?

When I had appendicitis (and had the appendix subsequently removed) the pain was where the appendix was (on the right from my perspective) although just the general area in that section of body was quite painful.

John

There is often general abdomen pain that localises to the area of the appendix (google McBurney's point for a good indication of this) over a day or two. It seems odd but one of the main symptoms is migrating pain. Acute appendicitis also causes nausea in many cases.

i had my appendix taken out many years ago so have a thin line scar so i defo know where it is (painful memories lol). it's below your navel on the right side just where your panty line sits (unless you tend to wear granny pants or simon cowell high trousers) hehehehehe.

if u think u have appendicitis, it's like a really bad case of food poisoning is how i'd describe it. u'd feel like u shd be throwing up but cant or need to go to the loo but nothing happens. generally the docs press the area down and release it gently and if it hurts yes like hell that's most probably an appenditicitis, so get to the hospital asap. people are known to die from this, i had acute appendicitis and was operated on a few hours later.

Many people suffering from appendicitis complain of a pain in their left side (that gradually migrates to the right side) - this is accepted as one of the early symptoms of appendicitis. This doesn't mean that you don't have appendicitis if the pain didn't start on the left side. nor does it mean that you have appendicitis if you have a pain on your left side. If in any doubt seek medical advice!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …278966
      2. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1635
      3. What is there free to do in your town?25
      4. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay1020

See more discussions