Found 1st Sep 2009
I would like to get some ideas on how much i should try and get for something i wish to sell - is it ok to chat about that in misc?

i only ask as having read the faq etc i couldnt figure out if it was naughty or not......

basically i have around 300-400 DVD's i wish to sell all store purchased over the years and most watched at least once but a fair few are virgins.
reason for selling? they take up 3 big shelfs worth and i never have time to watch them - they range from shakespear in love, through to teen wolf and the rock.
have a fair few box sets of series (SG1 x files etc)
so can i ask in here how much i should be looking for or is it worth selling 1 by 1 ? thats gotta be alot of effort perhaps a car boot should be an option.

would make a good starter collection for anyone

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
3 Comments

http://www.e4.com/images/mb/E4/fonejacker/editorial/chineseDVD_reg.jpg

i would just list a few and see how you get on? take some good photos, do some fair prices and see if you get much interest etc? i sold a few dvds a few months ago and £2 a dvd seemed to work (90p) to post £1 in paypal. i was happy with that as they sold fast.

hope that helps sorry if not

Sloth/Mod

It's fine to talk about it here and get some ideas on price.

Just be aware that selling them on here though means you'll have to wait 7 days from after this thread is locked.

You'll be better off selling them at a car boot for a couple of quid each.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Amazon deliveries11
    2. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322855
    3. word association Game74244904
    4. Add one, leave one game54415428

See more discussions