stupid question - amazon.de?

So this may be a really stupid question but just want to confirm! So my brother is stationed at a German air base (in Germany... obviously ) it's his birthday soon. Every time I send him stuff it takes forever to get there. If I ordered something on amazon.de and used my prime.. presumably it would arrive the next day there? He has a BFPO address, but that takes ages. Would love to just be able to send him stuff asap from there if I can!

7 Comments

depends on where the seller is based. if direct from Amazon then I would guess so. we sell on Amazon.de but ship from UK so it takes 7-10 days depending on address.

dont think uk prime is valid in other countries

Original Poster

mattmerch

dont think uk prime is valid in other countries

Ah see this is what I was worried about! Will do some digging, thank you. Even without prime, hopefully if they're based in Germany as chronic suggested, it should still be quicker... I hope!

Nat_urally

Ah see this is what I was worried about! Will do some digging, thank you. … Ah see this is what I was worried about! Will do some digging, thank you. Even without prime, hopefully if they're based in Germany as chronic suggested, it should still be quicker... I hope!

Yeah Prime doesn't carry across to other sites. Order quite often myself from the .de website as some things are cheaper or you can't get them in UK. If you stick to stuff sold by Amazon on .de website it should still be pretty quick, normally takes 3-4 days for them to deliver to N.Ireland.

I bought items from Germany through eBay and they are quickly

Original Poster

cecilmcroberts

Yeah Prime doesn't carry across to other sites. Order quite often myself … Yeah Prime doesn't carry across to other sites. Order quite often myself from the .de website as some things are cheaper or you can't get them in UK. If you stick to stuff sold by Amazon on .de website it should still be pretty quick, normally takes 3-4 days for them to deliver to N.Ireland.

Ah that's not too bad! So presumably the same if not quicker if it's only getting delivered to Germany from amazon.de. Great, thanks for the help! Searching for vendors that would happily post to BFPO addresses quickly was proving a pain. Can just use his normal address now.

BFPO addresses are problems every now and then but if it's Amazon Fulfilled, it should be alright.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 4K TV Deals?44
    2. Need help with buying a 4K TV for gaming22
    3. How to rejoin BT as New Customer when already with them?11
    4. Car park fine UKPC1418

See more discussions