Expired

Stupid question but are there places you can go go-karting but you are allowed to hit/crash in to each other?

Found 3rd Jul
I mean kind and of like a mix between go-karting and dodgems.
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
You're correct,stupid question.
18 Comments
You're not supposed to hit each other in dodgems either!
You're correct,stupid question.
You been go-karting? You would kill yourself and others if you crashed on purpose.
thestagcompany.com/ext…nds

No idea about how trustworthy but there are companies that supply this service.
Banger Racing
Spend 10k on a dozen go karts. Now let the general public use them and tell them they can crash them and bash them about.

34222477-VvFY2.jpg
Go karts on a track can be 350 cc which will be about 50mph and you want to crash into others? Theirs easier ways in life to seriously injure yourself without injuring others.
Got to admit this does sound interesting
They're called dodgems because you are supposed to dodge 'em, other wise they'd be called bashems.
Destruction derby!
harlzter51 m ago

They're called dodgems because you are supposed to dodge 'em, other wise …They're called dodgems because you are supposed to dodge 'em, other wise they'd be called bashems.

To be fair, they're also called bumper cars. Now is that because they have big bumpers or is it because you're supposed to "bump her" as in "dodge ems"?
Thanks everyone.
Super Mario Kart - Battle Mode.
Did the go karting at Southend. I convinced my ex (was together at the time) to drive her own kart to get a taste off it. At the end we were all called to stop and she crashed into the back off me. These karts only go like 8mph-15 or so. But it really messed my neck up, any faster I could've been hospitalised.

I wouldn't recommend crashing into someone on something like this. Even with a neck support and helmet. It's still going to hurt.

My uncle used to do banger racing. But that was 20 years ago. I'm assuming it's still something that goes on.
MadeDixonsCry19 h, 37 m ago

To be fair, they're also called bumper cars. Now is that because they have …To be fair, they're also called bumper cars. Now is that because they have big bumpers or is it because you're supposed to "bump her" as in "dodge ems"?

They were originally called bumper cars and about 50 years ago the name was changed to dodgems in the hope people would try and dodge instead, also health and safety got involved and bumping got banned in places. That’s why theirs a sign with an arrow to follow on one way.
jayonline851 h, 36 m ago

They were originally called bumper cars and about 50 years ago the name …They were originally called bumper cars and about 50 years ago the name was changed to dodgems in the hope people would try and dodge instead, also health and safety got involved and bumping got banned in places. That’s why theirs a sign with an arrow to follow on one way.

Seriously though, who jumps on these things expecting no one trying to bump into them and only going one way? Might as well go go-karting
MadeDixonsCry51 m ago

Seriously though, who jumps on these things expecting no one trying to …Seriously though, who jumps on these things expecting no one trying to bump into them and only going one way? Might as well go go-karting

Driving round one way without bumping is the most boring thing ever. I love crashing into people I don’t even know they always give you that look to say “wtf are you doin pal?”
jayonline856 m ago

Driving round one way without bumping is the most boring thing ever. I …Driving round one way without bumping is the most boring thing ever. I love crashing into people I don’t even know they always give you that look to say “wtf are you doin pal?”

Made me chuckle. Remind me not to take the same busy train as you!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants