Expired

Stupid question pigs in blankets lol

Found 6th May 2012
I got fresh sausages and fresh bacon in the fridge, how long do I cook them for lol only ever used to cooking cocktail versions and not normal size :0)
Community Updates
MiscBlanket
42 Comments
Banned
tree fiddy
You're called fattyuk and you're asking how to cook sausages?
Original Poster
deek72

You're called fattyuk and you're asking how to cook sausages?

no oO pigs in blankets oO
The same time as you would normally bake the sausages for (about 25-30 minutes at 190). I did some today with chunky chips fried egg and beans.

Always do my sausages in the oven anyway as they are less unhealthy that way (not going to say healthier as that implies they are healthy to start with), do on a wire tray over a roasting tray to allow drainage..

Ignore above posters as they are used to mummy doing all the cooking for them
fattyuk

no oO pigs in blankets oO

Oh, my bad. I thought pigs in blankets were sausages wrapped in bacon.
Banned
deek72

You should know deek they are from buffet from back in your day
Original Poster
harlzter

The same time as you would normally bake the sausages for (about 25-30 … The same time as you would normally bake the sausages for (about 25-30 minutes at 190). I did some today with chunky chips fried egg and beans.Always do my sausages in the oven anyway as they are less unhealthy that way (not going to say healthier as that implies they are healthy to start with), do on a wire tray over a roasting tray to allow drainage..Ignore above posters as they are used to mummy doing all the cooking for them

Thank you lol I thought it was quite obvious to cook as normal but thought I would ask.

And yes it doesn't take much to bring out the trolls in people, nothing better to do!!

Thanks again for a sensible answer
churchill

You should know deek they are from buffet from back in your day

Cheeky young whippersnapper.
Original Poster
mumbojumbo

I'd lightly griddle them first so that the bacon cooks and stays in … I'd lightly griddle them first so that the bacon cooks and stays in shape. Then arrange on a baking tray and cook as for normal sausages, about 20 minutes @ 200c.

Thanks
Original Poster
deek72

oO and I'm wasting my time replying to you for hmmmm no apparent reason lol bye xxx
fattyuk

Thank you lol I thought it was quite obvious to cook as normal but … Thank you lol I thought it was quite obvious to cook as normal but thought I would ask.And yes it doesn't take much to bring out the trolls in people, nothing better to do!!Thanks again for a sensible answer

It was meant as a joke but you've obviously got as much sense of humour as a sausage.
Wrap the sausages in the bacon and whack it in the oven for 20mins innit.
Banned
Crikey, OP is a tad sensitive.
Original Poster

And you've got about as much intelligence as a streak of bacon?

deek72

It was meant as a joke but you've obviously got as much sense of humour … It was meant as a joke but you've obviously got as much sense of humour as a sausage.

Banned
master_chief

Sausages.Serious business.

Sorry, pigs in blankets.Serious business.
Original Poster
master_chief

Obviously it's my time of the month and I don't know how to cook sausages oO
Original Poster
greatest666

Sausages.Serious business.Sorry, pigs in blankets.Serious business.

Nothing else to do with your time.

Serious business.
Original Poster
greatest666

**** off fatty.

Love perfect responses.

Banned
Ive got a sausage you can wrap with your tongue and gums
Banned
churchill

I thought that was a kebab?
churchill

What's happened to the 'double like' button?
Original Poster
greatest666

I thought that was a kebab?

Think you need help if your used to eating pen-is as a kebab

hmmmmm

worried for this user!
Edited by: "fattyuk" 6th May 2012
Banned
fattyuk

Think you need help if your used to eating **** as a kebabhmmmmmworried … Think you need help if your used to eating **** as a kebabhmmmmmworried for this user!

Have you seen churchills kebab?
Original Poster
greatest666

Have you seen churchills kebab?

No, please let me know what it's like oO

Salty by any chance?
Banned
Spicey!
Banned
A right ring stinger.
Original Poster
greatest666

Spicey!

Great.

Anyways I've got stuff to do than feed trolls who will be staring at the misc all night trying to make funny comments, but just end up looking sad,lonely and pathetic - whilst being egged on by other users of the same mentalitie

night,

xx

fattyuk

No, please let me know what it's like oOSalty by any chance?

Yeah, and cheesy
fattyuk

Great.Anyways I've got stuff to do than feed trolls who will be staring … Great.Anyways I've got stuff to do than feed trolls who will be staring at the misc all night trying to make funny comments, but just end up looking sad,lonely and pathetic - whilst being egged on by other users of the same mentalitienight,xx:p

http://troll.me/images/stoner-dog/if-you-say-jesus-backwards-it-sounds-like-sausage-thumb.jpg
I can do bats in blankets.

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ldsthpuxdn1qbmgeto1_500.jpg
http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lg82quR6nL1qzis54o1_500.jpg
For the heartier appetite....

http://i867.photobucket.com/albums/ab238/deek72uk/IMG_3045.jpg
Original Poster
I feel rather humble in a strange way knowing my question has led to a troll orgy on a Sunday evening with all the effort going to google/search/copy paste/ think I'm funny/ too much time in my hands etc.

Is it Christmas already and nobody told me?
fattyuk

I feel rather humble in a strange way knowing my question has led to a … I feel rather humble in a strange way knowing my question has led to a troll orgy on a Sunday evening with all the effort going to google/search/copy paste/ think I'm funny/ too much time in my hands etc.

lol, it passes the time !
fattyuk

I feel rather humble in a strange way knowing my question has led to a … I feel rather humble in a strange way knowing my question has led to a troll orgy on a Sunday evening with all the effort going to google/search/copy paste/ think I'm funny/ too much time in my hands etc.

I thought you were going? Just leave us alone to have a bit of fun.
Original Poster
deek72

I thought you were going? Just leave us alone to have a bit of fun.

Sausages are in the oven.

and yes darling will leave you alone,

..expired.
fattyuk

Sausages are in the oven.and yes darling will leave you alone,..expired. … Sausages are in the oven.and yes darling will leave you alone,..expired.

Darling? You can get to like people you know
Banned
fattyuk

don't let the door hit your fat **** on the way out.

pigs in blankets pfft.
http://s3.amazonaws.com/wlfd/costumes/images/69/inline.jpg

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions

Top Merchants