Groups

Stupid Rain

I am so annoyed right now.

Me and my boyfriend had planned to go to Africa Alive Zoo today. We had everything planned, everything ready to go, and we wake up this morning and it is chucking it down. Yet last night the weather report said it was going to be sunny.

No point going to the zoo when its raining so now idea what to do today!

What is everything else doing today then?

18 Comments

am going get loaded in the pack - music festival in london. it's a shame it's raining really but ahh well i'll make the most of it

pikachu12;2812177

am going get loaded in the pack - music festival in london. it's a shame … am going get loaded in the pack - music festival in london. it's a shame it's raining really but ahh well i'll make the most of it

Should clear up later!

[CENTER][SIZE=5][COLOR=green]Just go & make the most of it .. [/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=5][COLOR=green]ENJOY[/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]

go anyway as it wil probably clear up-just get a raincoat and brolly and go!

Original Poster

jellybaby22;2812193

just go..take an umbrella..it might clear up later

When I checked the online weather it said rain all day. I have been there before when it rains and it is not nice. It gets really muddy and as it is on the coast, it can get very windy as well.

I am not sure what to do, we are about an hours drive away from there so I might see that the weather is like about 12pm, the zoo is open til 6pm so that would give us plenty of time anyway.

Have you checked the 3 hour interval weather on the BBC website, might give you a better idea :thumbsup:

Original Poster

fireheaven;2812207

Have you checked the 3 hour interval weather on the BBC website, might … Have you checked the 3 hour interval weather on the BBC website, might give you a better idea :thumbsup:

Lowestoft (which is pretty much where the Zoo is) shows as raining from 7am to 1pm and then cloudy but sunny.

I might leave it til about 11am / 12pm and see what is going on.

kimbyanne;2812227

Lowestoft (which is pretty much where the Zoo is) shows as raining from … Lowestoft (which is pretty much where the Zoo is) shows as raining from 7am to 1pm and then cloudy but sunny. I might leave it til about 11am / 12pm and see what is going on.

I just checked mine actually and it says sunny all day, it is throwing it down right now :roll:

yup stupid rain, i was supposed to go to a bootsale (didnt want to :lol:) but i now have to walk to tesco :cry:

Glorious sunshine here, but I'm stuck at work!

I know how feel - My mates organising a huge BBQ Party this afternoon :-(

I'm in Dorset and it was throwing it down this morning but now glorious sunshine. I even hung the washing out on the line! It will clear and hopefully will whereever you are!

Rain?? not seen that since yesterday, its sunny here

Loely and sunny up in bonnie Scotland!!!

Banned

audi-hibby;2812624

Loely and sunny up in bonnie Scotland!!!

Are you wearing your skirt today then

take a brolly?

Banned

I always check here for stuff wherecanwego.com/
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …1627
      2. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2663
      3. word survey912
      4. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!1518

See more discussions