Found 22nd Jun 2010
I just got a email from gillette venus, so went to their website, and saw this vid!.

gillettevenus.co.uk/en_…jsp

What a load of rubbish!. How skinny are them ladies!. And whats with them yoga positions in the shower!. The swan!. Eww, her tummy makes me cringe, seeing skinny people makes me feel like i want to give them some food!.

Hope you agree, as it's one weird video!

12 Comments

seriously do they need to really make a video on how to shave lol
I would love to be that size, I gym each day and still struggling to get rid of the baby belly lol.

Only bad thing i found was they skinny with no boobs sure the men on here will still find something to oggle over lol

beth3735;8893025

Only bad thing i found was they skinny with no boobs sure the men on … Only bad thing i found was they skinny with no boobs sure the men on here will still find something to oggle over lol

Boobs are essential... :thumbsup:

DragonChris;8893040

+1 :thumbsup:

"Mastering how you look in a bikini - and that your bikini line is sorted - is THE most essential thing EVER..."

Quick, quick..what are we doing on here - go shave ur bits everyone!!!

hyperemisis;8893052

"Mastering how you look in a bikini - and that your bikini line is … "Mastering how you look in a bikini - and that your bikini line is sorted - is THE most essential thing EVER..."Quick, quick..what are we doing on here - go shave ur bits everyone!!!

BRB.......

:lol:

DragonChris;8893040

hehe but there wasnt much on here, maybe I should be greatful I was gifted with something good in life

Banned

Was expecting more from this thread

Breasts are like asking if a guy prefers Pepsi or cola ... most will state they prefer one or the other but will be happy with whatever is on tap :-)

in for the noodzzzz

Banned

vibeone;8893102

Was expecting more from this thread

I can let you know of some more shaving websites:thumbsup:

Original Poster

I can just imagine a bikini lady strut like that in any town centre,she'd be whisled at and called names!. Also gives the impression fat ppl don't shave,lol. I also don't like that. We live in a world where if it's hot weather, skinny ppl have bikinis where fat ppl have to cover up? The bit with the lady nibbling on a doughnut is what women are really like :-D
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604826
    2. First batch of original Xbox backwards compatible games44
    3. Wuntu codes give away11
    4. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48810992

See more discussions