Found 5th Jan 2010
just heard rather strange noises outside, so had a nosy only to be greeted by the site of a double decker bus skidding round the corner!its stuck width ways across the road now. and all because we've run out of grit!!!

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
13 Comments

pmsl been snowing in preston non stop since i woke up this morning at 7.00 thinking i was going to school

take a picture so we can lol at it

Banned

No Snow In Scotland, Well Not Since Sunday, Sunny Out There.

The forecast here was for snow tonight but we got it last night, was only a light covering though

dataload;7431569

take a picture so we can lol at it

+1

I would be very scared if i saw a double decker sliding towards me though!

dj_urban;7431656

Snowed in aberdeen last night.

loads of snow here on the isle of man, the place has come to a standstill and no work for me today:-D

Banned

BlondeBella;7432148

Snowed in aberdeen last night.

Really, in suprised dundee hasn't had that much snow at all. longest i seen it snow was maybe less than an hour at a time over the course of last week, but its been well cold outside.

according to bbc down saaaarf in harrow is this evening and tomorrow....apparently

dj_urban;7432304

Really, in suprised dundee hasn't had that much snow at all. longest i … Really, in suprised dundee hasn't had that much snow at all. longest i seen it snow was maybe less than an hour at a time over the course of last week, but its been well cold outside.

all of aberdeenshire have practically shut down no schools or work and anything to do with the council is closed.

I'm on a snow day at themoment :thumbsup:
its just a shame that our heating is slow at 'warming' up and that Sky isn't working

dj_urban;7431656

snow here in Ayrshire too

..and here in Coldstream!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. A dash cam with remote viewing capability over 4G33
    2. I’m in dire need of a dash cam with remote viewing capability over 4G22
    3. How Much are CEX offering for SNES mini?2638
    4. 43 inch 4k tv that is uhd 10bit59

See more discussions