Groups

stupid things

What absolutely STUPID things have you done recently?

Today I thought it would be a jolly good idea to drive past a police car without my seatbelt and as a result my wallet is £60 lighter.

Come on let it all out I can't be the only one with mush-for-brains

14 Comments

This wasnt me but was with somebody in the car and she thought it would be a smart idea to go through a red light at night...

She is now £60 lighter and 3 points heavier! (had a camera on the lights)

Banned

the word your looking for is irresponsible (_;)

hmm cant think of any lately! but maybe im so stupid i cant remember

Trusting someone, who made all the promises, yet has delivered sweet FA.

Revenge has been set in place.

A seatbelt could save your life, How silly some people are, Better the fine than an accident.

Banned

nearly started a stupid thread but someone beat me to it! oO

losing my keys.....only to find that i had put them in the fridge!...oO

not wearing your seatbelt can kill id not say stupid more idiotic and not very responsible, how would your love ones cope if the worst happened they are there for a reason!!!!

I started a thread about getting free P&P @ Next.

What absolutely STUPID things have you done recently?
    Not recently, but about 11 years ago i said "I do".

tried to put the sugar canister in the fridge instead of the milk and wondered why it wouldn't fit :-S

Turned down a potentially good job offer.

Poked myself in the face by mistake and gave myself a nose bleed. Bloody stupid.

Today I thought it would be a jolly good idea to drive past a police car … Today I thought it would be a jolly good idea to drive past a police car without my seatbelt and as a result my wallet is £60 lighter.

so what you mean is that you didnt bother to put your seatbelt on from the beginning of the journey. Shame your head isnt sticking through a fence

boabbyrab1 person likes this

What absolutely STUPID things have you done recently?Not recently, but … What absolutely STUPID things have you done recently?Not recently, but about 11 years ago i said "I do".

My favorite post on this thread CLASS
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846213
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)49394
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?31156
      4. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism35

See more discussions