stupidly priced games at supermarkets!

I've just seen sonic and the secret rings for WII at tesco priced at £34.99 !!!1 thats £5 more than mario galaxy!
Has anyone else seen overpriced tat at supermarkets?

4 Comments

I think the problem with supermarkets is whilst they occasionally offer some cracking deals on selected games and the 'baseline' price (£39.99) is lower than Game/Gamestation, they dont actually have a clue on how good/bad a game is. So when outlets like Shopto and Play are discounting **** games down to £20 and below, supermarkets are still selling at around that base price still.

Dont knock em though, I buy all new eleases at Tesco/Asda because theives like Game will still sell 360 games at £50.

Original Poster

yeah i agree, tesco sell guitar hero for £40 but i just amuses me, they need someone to advise them.....

DVD are often expensive at supermarkets...some at £16 for a DVD!!!!

Banned

samwhitewick;2772691

DVD are often expensive at supermarkets...some at £16 for a DVD!!!!

I've found that new 'chart' dvds are usually cheaper in supermarkets (specifically Asda) when they are released. But after that they're usually standard price ie Expensive.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846120
    2. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2336
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764086
    4. Sad news about Barcelona1869

See more discussions