Expired

sub £40 mobile phone w/ cam + bluetooth pref well known brand

1 reply
Found 3rd Sep 2007
looking for a good phone that won't die out on me (ie not a lobster) my last one was a sony that lasted 2 years and gave up because it was submerged underwater with me during an accident on holiday, it's a great loss and have come to term with the fact that it just doesn't want to turn back on, as such i'm looking for an equally good phone which will do the job, will also like a relatively thin phone as it's giong to be in my suit and don't want it to bulge out (vain i know) therefore the motorolas look good as do the new samsungs, however i don't really like the interface or the motos and don't know about the samsungs that much, style and substance is required, when i say style i don't give a monkeys what it looks like just that it won't bulge and ruin the shape of a (my) suit, thanks in advance, lz (sorry about all the requirements no doubt you'll all pull something out the bag):thumbsup:

2 Comments

got a moto L7, for sale (look under sale section, 02 exec, moto l7 + nokia n95)

ultra slim, bluetooth, 1.3 mega pixel etc.... + brand new 02 sim card
£40 delivered

chris

if go for a nokia 6230 or 6230i best for under 40.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition68745
    2. Win a villa holiday for two in Portugal with Four Seasons Fairways @ Sunday…22
    3. Win an unbelievable Windows Mixed Reality prize pack from Windows Central! …43
    4. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines43

See more discussions