Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Subcard account hacked?

Posted 25th Feb 2019
So my Subsquad name has been changed from "IT'S YA BOI" to "EAT MORE SUBWAY (swear word)"
3187963-kRSjQ.jpgI've asked Subway to help and they've told me to not use my account whilst they investigate - I also asked if I should change my password and they said no I shouldn't.

Anyone know what's going on here and has this, or similar, happened to anyone else? Thanks in advance
Community Updates
Ask
10 Comments
Better buy as many footlongs as you can get with your points before they nick it!!
someone gained access to your card and was disappointed by your lack of points meaning they couldn't get free food, so they are asking you to eat more subway to fund their lunch
Rhett Butler (CG) had admirable insight into this issue way back in 1939.
murtgurge13 m ago

someone gained access to your card and was disappointed by your lack of …someone gained access to your card and was disappointed by your lack of points meaning they couldn't get free food, so they are asking you to eat more subway to fund their lunch

I've got a fairly decent amount of points. It's a wonder as to why they haven't used any.. I've taken a screenshot of them in case they go anyway
Edited by: "andrewworrall1" 25th Feb 2019
Dude, you take lunch wayyyyyyy to serious....
Maybe the hack is a pleasant one-to get a bigger squad so more points for every member
Could it be someone you know that got hold of your phone
deleted1471098
Change your password and reset questions
I've had my app hacked and some scammer has helped themselves to free subs using my points. I've changed my card (even though I know the card wasn't used fraudulently), but there appears to be no way of changing my app number through the internet. Having deleted the app on my iPhone, I reinstalled it, expecting it to want me to log in and the app no longer works on my phone. Has anyone got any suggestions as to how I can reinstall the app and take back control of my own account?
Anyone who is a member of the squad can change the name doesn't mean it was hacked
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants