Subcard app and website

Posted 12th Sep 2019
Is anyone else having issues with the Subcard app? Nothing was loading for me so I uninstalled and reinstalled the app, but when logging in it says:

"Sorry, unable to retrieve customer information. Please try again."

I tried to reset my password but it says the email address is invalid, even though it's the one linked to my Subcard account

I then went on the Subcard website to login and it says the CAPTCHA response is invalid

I have emailed Subway to try and regain access to my account

Is this happening for anyone else? Thanks in advance for any helpful replies
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

4 Comments
You card may have been cracked theres lots and lots of people selling all sorts of accounts online
Subway's servers have always been a bit flakey - I'm getting no connection to server errors. Usually it resolves itself within a few days.
skyarsenal10012/09/2019 11:35

You card may have been cracked theres lots and lots of people selling all …You card may have been cracked theres lots and lots of people selling all sorts of accounts online

I just went to Subway (I was going for lunch anyway). I had my plastic Subcard in my wallet and on the receipt it says I have 751 points. The other day I am sure I had 555 or something...

On another note I used the receipt survey and I got the cookie and drink for free. I only paid £3.19 for the sandwich
Edited by: "andrewworrall1" 12th Sep 2019
alg12/09/2019 11:52

Subway's servers have always been a bit flakey - I'm getting no connection …Subway's servers have always been a bit flakey - I'm getting no connection to server errors. Usually it resolves itself within a few days.

Hopefully. I used my plastic Subcard and I have 751 points according to the receipt. The other day I had 555 or similar
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants