Groups

Subliminal advertising, how illigal is it in the UK

I watched Derren Brown a bit back, and it cut certain bits of it because of UK law.

Is this actually true, or was it to add to the effect for viewers?

8 Comments

Banned

[SIZE="1"] YOU SUCK YOU SUCK YOU SUCK YOU SUCK YOU SUCK YOU SUCK YOU SUCK YOU SUCK YOU SUCK YOU SUCK YOU SUCK YOU SUCK YOU SUCK YOU SUCK YOU SUCK YOU SUCK [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="5"] Yeah it is illegal I was watching a program once when they said so as it was proven to be effective or something[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="1"] YOU SUCK YOU SUCK YOU SUCK YOU SUCK YOU SUCK YOU SUCK YOU SUCK YOU SUCK YOU SUCK YOU SUCK YOU SUCK YOU SUCK YOU SUCK YOU SUCK YOU SUCK YOU SUCK [/SIZE]

adambaz;2291744

[img]http://mobilecodes.nokia.com/dm?BARCODE=Rep%20Adambaz...You%20know%20you%20want%20to!&X=0.18&name=&type=text&MODE=TEXT&a=create[/img]

whats that

Proximo;2291759

[SIZE="1"] YOU SUCK YOU SUCK YOU SUCK YOU SUCK YOU SUCK YOU SUCK YOU SUCK … [SIZE="1"] YOU SUCK YOU SUCK YOU SUCK YOU SUCK YOU SUCK YOU SUCK YOU SUCK YOU SUCK YOU SUCK YOU SUCK YOU SUCK YOU SUCK YOU SUCK YOU SUCK YOU SUCK YOU SUCK [/SIZE][SIZE="5"] Yeah it is illegal I was watching a program once when they said so as it was proven to be effective or something[/SIZE][SIZE="1"] YOU SUCK YOU SUCK YOU SUCK YOU SUCK YOU SUCK YOU SUCK YOU SUCK YOU SUCK YOU SUCK YOU SUCK YOU SUCK YOU SUCK YOU SUCK YOU SUCK YOU SUCK YOU SUCK [/SIZE]

+1

Original Poster

What's what?

[img]mobilecodes.nokia.com/qr?…0to!&MODULE_SIZE=4&name=&MARGIN=2&ENCODING=BYTE&type=text&MODE=TEXT&a=create[/img]

numptyj;2291760

whats that

See] this thread...

riiiight

numptyj;2291852

riiiight

LOL Exactly what I was thinking mate.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Biscuit addiction2262