Groups

Submitting a deal and using a URL?

I have been trying for the past hour to submit a deal. I uploaded the photo to Snapfish and Photobox and it won't accept the URL - where am I going wrong please?

9 Comments

Just copy the image location, and paste it.

Original Poster

That's what I thought I was doing but it says:

Please enter a valid URL to an image file. This file must be a jpg, gif, or a png. The link must not contain any html or BB code formatting.

fruityloops;7636337

That's what I thought I was doing but it says:Please enter a valid URL to … That's what I thought I was doing but it says:Please enter a valid URL to an image file. This file must be a jpg, gif, or a png. The link must not contain any html or BB code formatting.

Paste it here.

Original Poster

It's taking it through to my snapfish folder and/or photobox photobox.co.uk/alb…959

fruityloops;7636420

It's taking it through to my snapfish folder and/or photobox … It's taking it through to my snapfish folder and/or photobox http://www.photobox.co.uk/album/27953959

Just right click on the image from the website, and copy the image location(or equivalent depending on your browser).

fruityloops;7636514

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/591137/talking-12-plush-scooby-doo-figure-

Is the picture from the Sainsburys' site, or one you took yourself?

Original Poster

Just one I saved from elsewhere because I couldn't see it online at Sainsburys.

fruityloops;7636599

Just one I saved from elsewhere because I couldn't see it online at … Just one I saved from elsewhere because I couldn't see it online at Sainsburys.

Can you just post the image location direct from the site you saved it from?
    This is what I meant here:

thesaint;7636473

Just right click on the image from the website, and copy the image … Just right click on the image from the website, and copy the image location(or equivalent depending on your browser).

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Ditched Sky1620
      2. How to get laptop to boot from DVD/CD drive?611
      3. Easyjet - book now or wait?1016
      4. Biscuit addiction1333

See more discussions