Groups

Submitting feedback for people on here.....

Has something changed on this site? I cant seem to see how to submit feedback for people anymore?!

How do i do it now?

3 Comments

Profile>For sale/trade> scroll down and find thread>press leave feedback

Yes it has changed, a lot easier

Original Poster

ok i see, but i offered a game to an OP who said no but someone else wanted it in the thread so i sold it to them and done it all for people to see within the original thread.

So......how do i leave feedback for someone who bought something from me, but didnt start the thread?

Banned

makershaker;6960235

ok i see, but i offered a game to an OP who said no but someone else … ok i see, but i offered a game to an OP who said no but someone else wanted it in the thread so i sold it to them and done it all for people to see within the original thread.So......how do i leave feedback for someone who bought something from me, but didnt start the thread?

Hi,

It should be in your list of 'interested threads' in the fs/ft tab as previously mentioned. If your indicating that you performed a sale to another member in a third parties thread, please do direct me to this potential thread jack. :thumbsup:

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …182470
    2. New Nintendo 3DS XL – SNES Edition available in UK from October1022
    3. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1846
    4. Any PS4 News Here29213642

See more discussions