Subscribe to Nespresso monthly coffee plan and get a machine for £1

Posted 2nd Oct
nespresso.com/uk/…ion

This deal might not be everyone's taste but I'll try. Few subscription plan to choose from. Subscription will be used as credit ito buy the pods. Read the FAQS.

3303305.jpg3303305.jpg3303305.jpg3303305.jpg3303305.jpg3303305.jpg3303305.jpg3303305.jpg3303305.jpg3303305.jpg3303305.jpg
Community Updates

Groups

14 Comments
Can you sign up then cancel?
What's the minimum subscription term?
12 months it looks like
Robot_Devil02/10/2019 06:29

12 months it looks like

Well looking at one of the machine that should be £250 is in fact £125 on Amazon so I am guessing these prices are over inflated anyway, not bad if you can subscribe for a month but 12 x £35 for a £125 coffee machine?
The subscription fee can be used on buying coffee or accessories. If you buy Nespresso pods anyway this is a great way to get a new machine for £1.
Worth noting the credit lasts for 2 years (from when the plan is cancelled) so if it’s more coffee than you’d drink in a year you can redeem over 3 years.

If you buy genuine nespresso pods it’s a no brainier... I guess they’re trying to combat the increasing number of generic pods that are eating into revenues.

If you’re after a machine taking the new type of pods that are still patented... then it makes sense also as you’re basically getting the machine free when you commit to buying x amount of coffee in the next 12 months.
Edited by: "markrduk" 2nd Oct
I got this on the new machine and only use the credit to buy pods when the is a free gift so keeps on giving, got a travel mug, nice coffee glass and just this week got syrups
Bean to cup way to go!
Bendown02/10/2019 06:32

Well looking at one of the machine that should be £250 is in fact £125 on A …Well looking at one of the machine that should be £250 is in fact £125 on Amazon so I am guessing these prices are over inflated anyway, not bad if you can subscribe for a month but 12 x £35 for a £125 coffee machine?

How much do the capsules cost. If your paying £35 monthly that's how much credit you have to spend on capsules. But how much cheaper are they to buy elsewhere?
The actual Nespresso capsules aren't cheaper anywhere else, although generic ones can be bought elsewhere for less. That said, they're not as good though in my opinion and I happily paid the extra when we had a machine.

However, we've now got a bean to cup which is way better, though a bit more of a faff and more expensive to start with, but cheaper in the long run
I love Kazaar (one of their coffee blends) so I have had a subscription now for 2 years (2 x 1 year, with a machine each time), given that I would anyway buy Kazaar. Also, they have started doing more promotions and sometimes if you are savvy you can use credit with these promotions (e.g I spent £54.25 credit on their student pack, and then sold the machine for £55, thus making a profit and having free stuff, and then I also bought 300 capsules and got a free machine which i sold for £40)
I usually buy the L’Or capsules when they are on offer at £2 for 10, they are the next best thing to the espresso ones. However my Nespresso Pixie machine is 5 years old now, so might be worth taking up this deal for a year to get a replacement .

Has anyone done the maths? Is it better to buy this than get a new machine with the same number of generic pods?
Okay the £35 monthly plan:
Machine cheapest £120 Currys/Amazon
50 capsules £23.75 Amazon (mix capsules) if there's ones you specifically want, you will need to do your own investigation.
So effective monthly £33.75. only £1.25 saving but if your getting other free gifts as mentioned above might be worth the 1.25 to sign up. You have to also ask yourself can you finish roughly 100 capsules a month as for £36 something is 100 capsules. Might be better buying machine from Amazon for some if you can't. I got bored of my tassimo. Especially the ones I like only give half a mug full. How are these? Do they fill your mug to the top. Are there different sizes?
Edited by: "MR1123" 2nd Oct
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants