Subscription slots available?

Posted 21st Feb
Just got own place and tv so just starting out
And wondering if anyone as any slot available for amazon prime... Netflix... Spotify etc
Community Updates
Misc
14 Comments
How are you expecting someone to share their amazon prime sub with you? Surely that would in giving you full access to their account, including payment profile's?
Soldyoursoul21/02/2020 08:40

How are you expecting someone to share their amazon prime sub with you? …How are you expecting someone to share their amazon prime sub with you? Surely that would in giving you full access to their account, including payment profile's?

Even the streaming platform?
All of the above mentioned platforms are available for you to sign up there is no limit. That's how they make money it's not an exclusive club. Feel free subscribe to the ones you want.
1988dave21/02/2020 10:25

Even the streaming platform?

How do you think you log in to that??
Why is everyone so rude on here! I’ve seen people sharing Netflix accounts and others maybe he said one wrong platform and everyone having a go. Bore off
Soldyoursoul21/02/2020 08:40

How are you expecting someone to share their amazon prime sub with you? …How are you expecting someone to share their amazon prime sub with you? Surely that would in giving you full access to their account, including payment profile's?

Not at all, I share Prime with a group on here. none of us can see each others account.
splatsplatsplat21/02/2020 11:29

Not at all, I share Prime with a group on here. none of us can see each …Not at all, I share Prime with a group on here. none of us can see each others account.

Really? well I stand corrected. How do other people access your account without giving out your full actual details?
parisp21/02/2020 11:22

Why is everyone so rude on here! I’ve seen people sharing Netflix accounts …Why is everyone so rude on here! I’ve seen people sharing Netflix accounts and others maybe he said one wrong platform and everyone having a go. Bore off

shush hunny.
parisp21/02/2020 11:22

Why is everyone so rude on here! I’ve seen people sharing Netflix accounts …Why is everyone so rude on here! I’ve seen people sharing Netflix accounts and others maybe he said one wrong platform and everyone having a go. Bore off

Yeh same.. That's why I just asked really as seen few on here... But seems people have taken some offence to it.. Oh well...
Soldyoursoul21/02/2020 11:42

Really? well I stand corrected. How do other people access your account …Really? well I stand corrected. How do other people access your account without giving out your full actual details?

I'd imagine you change the password so it isn't logged to your Amazon account. All the other person can do is download the app, but they need the account holder to authorise it through the register device in Amazon's website?
splatsplatsplat21/02/2020 11:29

Not at all, I share Prime with a group on here. none of us can see each …Not at all, I share Prime with a group on here. none of us can see each others account.

How does it work ? You can only share with one other person and the accounts have to share the same payment card according to this.
39956100-ZQ0F9.jpg
Mark_Hickman21/02/2020 18:52

How does it work ? You can only share with one other person and the …How does it work ? You can only share with one other person and the accounts have to share the same payment card according to this.[Image]

Exactly. I'm waiting for @splatsplatsplat to let us know how you get around that? I didn't think it was possible but it seems I was wrong
It looks as though they have changed it in 2017.

Just read this:
bigwheels14/12/2017 11:02Old system still working 5 people.But only if you joined a year or two ago.

I've been on it for 4/5 years now, just pay £10 a year. Can't see other accounts/cards linked and had no problems with it.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants