Subway branches that are stingy (with salad)?

Found 30th Jul
I went to a Subway branch that told me they only allowed a maximum of 4 types of salad with a sub. What nonsense is this? Has anyone experienced this?
The member of staff claimed this policy had been in place for a while, however there was no sign in the store saying this.
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
Never had this. I get pretty much everything apart from olives.
15 Comments
Never seen this, my local goes salad crazy
Nope Ive never experienced this either!!
I always go for a bit of everything. Never heard of a limit.
As everyone above, never been a limit and always had what I wanted. Maybe running low or supplier hadn't delivered
PlayChase1 h, 7 m ago

Similar. I get everything bar jalapeno so then ask for more olives instead.
Subways are franchises so it’s not a chain exactly so likely a rule imposed by a tight wad franchisee. Suggest you complain about that restaurant to subway directly, you may find they reverse that policy.
I’ve had it a couple of times, they do a very light pinch of something and you have to say can I have some more of that please. They look at you like you have asked them to give you it for free.
central london are the worst for stingy portions. have to ask for more of every damn thing!
Edgware is the stingiest
My local only gives 2 peices of rashers with breakfast sub. New starter gave me more and they said only give 2 with 6 inch What are others getting I wonder lol
Edited by: "MR1123" 30th Jul
Harrow & Wealdstone is quite good. They do as you ask when it comes to salad.
i have always found all subways stingy when it comes to salad, bread, tissues or giving a receipt...

although i am always paranoid that when they cut the bread, i have ended up with the smaller one.
If they ever go carful with mine i just ask for more never had any one say no yet
cmdr_elito30th Jul

Subways are franchises so it’s not a chain exactly so likely a rule i …Subways are franchises so it’s not a chain exactly so likely a rule imposed by a tight wad franchisee. Suggest you complain about that restaurant to subway directly, you may find they reverse that policy.

I've noticed it in 2 branches now. I have a good mind to complain officially as you suggest!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants