Groups

Subway- Free refils?

Is it actually free refils?, me n my mates olways take about 2/3 cups lol, sometimes just go if were thirsty just cos we can get free refils, are u actually supposed to do it tho?

9 Comments

Yh its free. You can have as many watered down cups of coke/fanta/sprite ect.. as you want

Original Poster

ErrorOperator;7741285

Yh its free. You can have as many watered down cups of coke/fanta/sprite … Yh its free. You can have as many watered down cups of coke/fanta/sprite ect.. as you want

the fanta at subway is nicer than bottled fanta anyway lol, not watered down, its made frm a syrup

prob depends on the franchisee tbh

Yeah it was on here ages ago about refills being free. Sure it was someone that worked there and said they dont advertise the fact but for obvious reasons.

micoo;7741296

the fanta at subway is nicer than bottled fanta anyway lol, not watered … the fanta at subway is nicer than bottled fanta anyway lol, not watered down, its made frm a syrup

I agree with you on that one. But the coke isn't that good.

leemole101;7741305

prob depends on the franchisee tbh

This.
    Whoever is running it could decide whether to charge or not charge for refills.

DarkKnight;7741396

This.Whoever is running it could decide whether to charge or not charge … This.Whoever is running it could decide whether to charge or not charge for refills.

True. We've got two in town.

One has a sign across the pumps saying one only/no refills. The other is brill, free refills, any expired voucher accepted etc!

im a subway addict,and have never heard of free refills??
    wish it worked on the coffee as subway coffee is great, wish we were in the usa where they force the stuff upon you the minute you sit down in a waffle house,ihop etc, but then if i lived there i'd be the size of a house.lol.

McDonalds I notice have taken away the coffee machine away from the front of the store in Eastbourne. Maybe people are taking the **** with the refills.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3321191
      2. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?1626
      3. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…45
      4. New Nintendo 3DS XL – SNES Edition available in UK from October1326

See more discussions