Subway is take out and delivery only from tonight

Posted 20th Mar
Announced here
3425528.jpg"Hi Sub Cravers,

Like you, we are adapting to the current situation.

We'll continue to react to the government's advice whilst allowing you to continue to enjoy your favourite sub! From tonight all Subway stores will temporarily close to eat-in guests.

The good news, nearly two thirds of stores remain open so you can continue to enjoy your favourite Sub delivered via Just Eat, Deliveroo, Uber Eats or why not use our SubCard app to order, pay and collect?

We'd like to do a huge shout out to our guests, our hardworking Franchise Owners and their dedicated Sandwich Artists!

We're with you all the way!

#pulltogether #staystrong"
Community Updates
11 Comments
Forgot my sub card one day and Subway email support refused to add my points for 1 sandwich. Wouldn’t support them if they were the last sandwich company on earth lol
DEALS4EVA21/03/2020 10:33

Forgot my sub card one day and Subway email support refused to add my …Forgot my sub card one day and Subway email support refused to add my points for 1 sandwich. Wouldn’t support them if they were the last sandwich company on earth lol

They have added points for me when I've forgotten to scan my Subcard. I emailed a photo of the receipt and Subcard details, added with no questions asked.
Edited by: "andrewworrall1" 21st Mar
andrewworrall121/03/2020 10:35

They have added points for me when I've forgotten to scan my Subcard. I …They have added points for me when I've forgotten to scan my Subcard. I emailed a photo of the receipt and Subcard details, added with no questions asked.

You're supposed to ask for a claim code but my local subway always insists you don't need one so I now travel the extra 2 minutes down the road to the one that does understand how it works.
MrAlbert21/03/2020 10:37

You're supposed to ask for a claim code but my local subway always insists …You're supposed to ask for a claim code but my local subway always insists you don't need one so I now travel the extra 2 minutes down the road to the one that does understand how it works.

I've never been told to use a claim code. I've only requested missing points through email once or twice though
andrewworrall121/03/2020 10:39

I've never been told to use a claim code. I've only requested missing …I've never been told to use a claim code. I've only requested missing points through email once or twice though

Ah the one time I tried I failed because of that. Then next time I asked for a code in the store and they said I didn't need one.

The terms do say you're supposed to get one but at the end of the day the lose of a few points isn't a biggy and no reason to stop using subway altogether lol.

I've now added my subcard to my Google play wallet so no longer help hostage to the app playing up with server errors.
MrAlbert21/03/2020 10:50

Ah the one time I tried I failed because of that. Then next time I asked …Ah the one time I tried I failed because of that. Then next time I asked for a code in the store and they said I didn't need one.The terms do say you're supposed to get one but at the end of the day the lose of a few points isn't a biggy and no reason to stop using subway altogether lol.I've now added my subcard to my Google play wallet so no longer help hostage to the app playing up with server errors.

The app works perfectly for me now it seems but I also have my Subcard on Google Pay and I have the actual plastic card as well
The way I look at it is this. I’d they are so miserable to not award a couple of points which are basically in essence worthless, I will not be awarding them £6 for a sandwich ever again.
DEALS4EVA21/03/2020 11:37

The way I look at it is this. I’d they are so miserable to not award a c …The way I look at it is this. I’d they are so miserable to not award a couple of points which are basically in essence worthless, I will not be awarding them £6 for a sandwich ever again.

That was one experience and it depends who you get... as said I've not had them refuse to add missing points. I love Subway.
andrewworrall121/03/2020 11:43

That was one experience and it depends who you get... as said I've not had …That was one experience and it depends who you get... as said I've not had them refuse to add missing points. I love Subway.

That is true, once bitten and all that...
Take our?

Glad to see places are staying open at least.
jamie1521/03/2020 21:41

Take our? Glad to see places are staying open at least.

Oops! Fixed and thanks for pointing that out.

I agree, however local businesses are definitely taking advantages of the situation. A café I used to go to a lot would do this grilled sandwich with thick cut fries ("chips" as you may call them ) and a drink for $5... today it cost me $5.50 for just the grilled sandwich and a very small salad... take out of course... I won't be going there again unless prices go back to normal.
40157979.jpg
Edited by: "andrewworrall1" 21st Mar
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants