Groups

succesful refunds?

item turned up late, so i returned it to a reputable uk retailer.
    I sent it via royal mail signed for but the royal mail site is playing up again and its whereabouts have not been updated.
    Has anyone ever returned anything to a uk store and been succesful with their returns?

13 Comments

Yes.

Yes

Yes.

Aye.

yup

Supermod

Yes.

Do you believe that stores would all have the same refunds policy if no one was ever able to refund??!!

VeryVery

Has anyone ever returned anything to a uk store and been succesful with … Has anyone ever returned anything to a uk store and been succesful with their returns?

Yes, many people... especially when purchasing by distance...

[ oft.gov.uk/abo…ns/ ]

gbspurs

Do you believe that stores would all have the same refunds policy if no … Do you believe that stores would all have the same refunds policy if no one was ever able to refund??!!

No.

BFN,

fp.

Banned

LMAO - is this really a serious question?

Has anyone ever returned anything to a uk store and been succesful with their returns?

Its successful btw
    Edited by: "csiman" 28th Feb 2011

no, how can they offer you a refund if they havent received the return goods?

hope you didnt use paypal to pay

Banned

sedd33

no, how can they offer you a refund if they havent received the return … no, how can they offer you a refund if they havent received the return goods?hope you didnt use paypal to pay

was that answer even remotely linked to the question?

are you a problem drinker?

csiman

was that answer even remotely linked to the question?are you a problem … was that answer even remotely linked to the question?are you a problem drinker?

no, but clearly you do.

may i remind what the op wrote ......

"I sent it via royal mail signed for but the royal mail site is playing up again and its whereabouts have not been updated."

tut tut, some people, when o when will HUKD introduce an IQ test as part of the registration process

Banned

sedd33

no, but clearly you do.may i remind what the op wrote ...... "I sent it … no, but clearly you do.may i remind what the op wrote ...... "I sent it via royal mail signed for but the royal mail site is playing up again and its whereabouts have not been updated."tut tut, some people, when o when will HUKD introduce an IQ test as part of the registration process

try reading the OP! Did they say anything whatsoever about the company and / or a refund?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4492109
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?35194
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846346
      4. What is there free to do in your town?2443

See more discussions