Such a busy day at work today . . . Hows your day?

13 replies
Found 31st Aug 2010
So this is me just getting my first real chance to post a couple of threads and things. So far my day has been pretty hectic and things.

Just was wondering how your days were going?

Everyone enjoy the Bank Holiday weekend? What you get upto?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
13 Comments

baking cakes and trying to get people to vote for me!

baked a cake and went to a charity dog rescue fete on Sunday, took my dog swimming for the first time yesterday.My son has had his bike nicked fom the park whilst he was playing footie so I am taking my anger out on cleaning, washing and general clearing up today!

Been at uni for a meeting with the sports union president and then to the registry etc to fill out transfer forms etc.

fern37

baking cakes and trying to get people to vote for me!

+1. So glad its almost over! Also worked yesterday as not bank holiday up here and went to see John Bishop on his last night of the Fringe Festival. He was brilliant. So much better than on that show he does.

bitseylango

baked a cake and went to a charity dog rescue fete on Sunday, took my dog … baked a cake and went to a charity dog rescue fete on Sunday, took my dog swimming for the first time yesterday.My son has had his bike nicked fom the park whilst he was playing footie so I am taking my anger out on cleaning, washing and general clearing up today!

I wish anger made me want to clean - my house would be spotless! As it is, I can barely keep on top of the laundry and the dishes, let alone clean the floors or anywhere else for that matter.

dcx_badass

On a boat trip in scarborough and an RAF seaking on training decided to … On a boat trip in scarborough and an RAF seaking on training decided to do a display for up and chased the boat metres above the deck. Will post pics up later. Was awesome.

I always wondered if it was Sea King, or Seeking (as in searching).

dcx_badass

On a boat trip in scarborough and an RAF seaking on training decided to … On a boat trip in scarborough and an RAF seaking on training decided to do a display for up and chased the boat metres above the deck. Will post pics up later. Was awesome.

dcx_badass

So it did it twice???

Had half day today, so decided to go around the antique shops

Boring day for me, In bed with a broken ankle, so cant do much at all, although got taken out for lunch yesterday in my wheelchair!

Further to my earlier post my day has now changed from a non eventful kind of day - one of my neighbours two houses down from us has died and been taken out in a body bag into the big black van going to the morgue. Had noticed an ambulance outside their house earlier and it had been there for ages but didn't think much of it as the couple are OAPs. Then there was a lot of police activity and eventually the funeral directors appeared. Nothing suspicious though as there's no police tape round the garden or anything. Not something you see every day is it? Quite sad as they did everything together - and don't know if its the husband or the wife either.

been a busy day and got lots done, also booked my flight to Cape Town

woke up to the gorgeous sunshine on the west of coast of america just ate a bagel and orange juice, meh its been ok

trying to squeeze people in that have forgotten that their MOT & car tax are due, its the end of the month & it's always manic, why do people leave it till the last minute, they have 12 months to sort it !!!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. MacBook33
    2. Gala Bingo/Games. Deposit £5 get £40 cashback. Quidco - new Gala members22
    3. Why can't I connect my nectar to eBay?58
    4. NEWBIE Help with a new laptop or PC please?!34

See more discussions