such a shame ,,,,update on this

Top comments
davewave6 m ago

What a tool.

davewave6 m ago

What a tool.

Strangely enough I added a very similar comment but with not quite such explicit language. It got deleted. Not sure mods understood the word.
14 Comments
What a tool.
Car hits National Trust Clumber Park bridge 'deliberately'

davewave6 m ago

What a tool.

davewave6 m ago

What a tool.

Strangely enough I added a very similar comment but with not quite such explicit language. It got deleted. Not sure mods understood the word.
Nothing to do with the snow and icy roads
@missismop
It is such a shame. Keep us inform here after they caught the guilty and understood the motive please?

From this angle of view, it is bad,

33376226-P3keb.jpg
quite extensive
33376226-hIqRF.jpg
Edited by: "splender" 4th Mar
splender1 m ago

@missismop It is such a shame. Keep us inform here after they caught the …@missismop It is such a shame. Keep us inform here after they caught the guilty and understood the motive please?From this angle of view, it is bad,[Image]

i will ,, its only a couple of miles from me ,we go all the time its a lovly place ,such a shame
tempt2 h, 37 m ago

Nothing to do with the snow and icy roads

Nah the car was stolen and occupants ran off IIRC.
Thats going to be quite the repair bill.
have updated this
splender54 s ago

trypical sad case,but it reads to me that the man arrested is alleged to …trypical sad case,but it reads to me that the man arrested is alleged to have done another barn arsonhttps://www.gainsboroughstandard.co.uk/news/man-arrested-in-connection-with-clumber-park-vandalism-and-arson-1-9068687

yeah ,8 people where in the barn asleep in clumber park at the time
Best bit:

'A 27-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of criminal damage and arson with intent to endanger life.

He was also detained on suspicion of theft of a vehicle and has since been released on bail'

This country is an absolute joke.
deeky7 m ago

Best bit:'A 27-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of criminal …Best bit:'A 27-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of criminal damage and arson with intent to endanger life.He was also detained on suspicion of theft of a vehicle and has since been released on bail'This country is an absolute joke.

If, and it's a big if he does decide to turn up to court he'll go down for a long time for the arson charge if found guilty, the criminal justice system really don't like arsonists and putting people's lives at risk, which is all very strange really as I know someone who got eight years for manslaughter, and I also know someone who got sixteen years for arson, where nobody was actually harmed!
P.S. I only know them as they (did) live in my local area, they're not my best buddies!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants