Groups

Sucks.

Sucks the way I totaly froze infront of this girl that I like.

I knew for a few days that I would see her today, and for a few days I was planning on something I would've wanted to say to her... and when the moment came, when she came and said "Hi, how are you" to me. I completely stopped in my tracks. I crashed back into reality. It was horrible, All I said was "I'm good thanks" and then we walked in to the lecture theatre and sat there and I didn't really get another chance.

You know what sucks even more, I don't think I actually have anyone that I can go to, or call and talk to. People say talking and letting out is good for you... I never do it, I always bottle everything up and get on with my life, but I'm willing to open up and see how overrated it is.

24 Comments

in b4 CoM returns to tell you it will be alright

dont sound too bad, thought u woulda embaressed yourself by fainting or something

Well you have now told several hundred thousand people on here so that's a good start. Trust me i have been in the same position & you feel so angry with yourself afterwards but confidence comes with time. Just explain to her you like her but you are a bit shy & most girls actually find that a good thing in a guy. Good luck :thumbsup:

Banned

Mate i know exactly how you feel... its so annoying huh? bet you cant get it off your mind... im the same with this girl im liking at the moment! just on my mind 24/7 :s

Original Poster

Thanks Darren.
    @ muffin, trust me... that is just 5% of my life, you wouldn't want to know the rest.

If you see her at lectures there will be plenty of other opportunities - just chat to her and get to know her...........if you are in the same lecture you have that as a starting point....

It could have been worse, you could have said....

"I like to look at pictures of donkeys, how are you?"

boothy;6558235

in b4 CoM returns to tell you it will be alright

Wheres COM havnt seen her for a while :?

Most people have done this, you just have to remember how you felt this time and that she probably is just as shy as you

ChipSticks;6558327

It could have been worse, you could have said...."I like to look at … It could have been worse, you could have said...."I like to look at pictures of donkeys, how are you?"

/\ this :-D

it happens dude
    you never know, the same thing might have happened to her......

mus_ne;6558275

Thanks [email protected] muffin, trust me... that is just 5% of my life, you … Thanks [email protected] muffin, trust me... that is just 5% of my life, you wouldn't want to know the rest.

tell me about it, im all ears

darren9030;6558250

Well you have now told several hundred thousand people on here so that's … Well you have now told several hundred thousand people on here so that's a good start. Trust me i have been in the same position & you feel so angry with yourself afterwards but confidence comes with time. Just explain to her you like her but you are a bit shy & most girls actually find that a good thing in a guy. Good luck :thumbsup:

Several hundred thousand people.

lulz :-D

I know how you feel dude just act casual man dont think just talk laugh a little be confident

Next time you see her it's your turn,

How You doin'..................

:w00t:

Original Poster

phatboy123;6558370

/\ this :-Dit happens dudeyou never know, the same thing might have … /\ this :-Dit happens dudeyou never know, the same thing might have happened to her......

HAHA... I just remembered and I missed a vital part in my description... In the lecture theatre she said this:

"Yea! I loved your bike so much, I actually told my boyfriend about it"

That felt like she found the nearest sharpest thing and thrusted it into my heart.

if it makes it any easier for you, know this.
    as you get a little older and a little wiser it gets no easier.:oops::p

mus_ne;6558509

HAHA... I just remembered and I missed a vital part in my description... … HAHA... I just remembered and I missed a vital part in my description... In the lecture theatre she said this:"Yea! I loved your bike so much, I actually told my boyfriend about it"That felt like she found the nearest sharpest thing and thrusted it into my heart.

ouch!

always ruins the mood when they talk about their bf... :-D

Original Poster

phatboy123;6558554

ouch!always ruins the mood when they talk about their bf... :-D

Tell me about it.

these were my thoughts:

"Yeeeeaa, I might have a chance....." *high hopes*

- She mentions boyfriend

phatboy123;6558554

ouch!always ruins the mood when they talk about their bf... :-D

I prefer it, you don't have to listen to their annoying chatter afterwards.

Pull a Micoo on her...

Original Poster

DragonChris;6558640

Pull a Micoo on her...

what's a micoo?

mus_ne;6558680

what's a micoo?

post naked pictures of yourself for no reason and only talk in innuendo

Original Poster

phatboy123;6558760

post naked pictures of yourself for no reason and only talk in innuendo

HAHA... thanks for the advice, but no thanks.

the minimum i'd have said was "I'm good thanks, how are you?".
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73844449
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047075
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767161
      4. one thing you're scared of4065

See more discussions