Found 24th Nov 2008
my suction cap/cup...whatever..... on my tomtom needs a severe beating. its always falling off.....

weird question but how do u stick urs on so it doesnt fall off?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
8 Comments

make sure both the windscreen and the suction cap are clean - clean with window cleaner and allow to dry

Lick It!! :thumbsup:

buy a better one.

Original Poster

haha will try cleaning with wondow cleaner....licking is futile!

superglue the tomtom to ur left hand...hold ur left hand in the air as u drive and steer with ur right hand and ask ur 6 year old son to do the gear changes for u.

i know ive helped but dont rep me please

x

Wipe the area over with methylated spirits, and don't position the suction cup over a vent. I had this problem and found it was just grease/grime on the windscreen. You can get a holder that clips to the front air vent. Ebay have them.
http://i34.tinypic.com/25g8a3r.jpg

Predikuesi;3552152

Wipe the area over with metholated spirits, and don't position the … Wipe the area over with metholated spirits, and don't position the suction cup over a vent. I had this problem and found it was just grease/grime on the windscreen. You can get a holder that clips to the front air vent. Ebay have them.

you've just reminded me, i need to get some of that for my iron, bought a new one last month, and it's got stuff stuck to it already:thumbsup:

Spit and stick!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. #KoemanIn, Thank You Koeman for trying to get Everton relegated!1322
    2. Which wall design do you like best?47
    3. Money Saving Tips...2240
    4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18226667

See more discussions