Found 19th Jan 2009
i dont know if this trick has been posted anywhere before or not, but i have been playing sodoku for couple of weeks and two weeks ago i found a trick that will help you solve the puzzle, to do this you need basic sudoku knowledge.

here is the link of my Vid

uk.youtube.com/wat…3Bc ( hope its allowed to put youtube links.)

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
4 Comments

to be honost... i think it is easier just doing the puzzle... looking at the way you did it makes it look difficult..
Sorry..

Original Poster

Bexxa;4121027

to be honost... i think it is easier just doing the puzzle... looking at … to be honost... i think it is easier just doing the puzzle... looking at the way you did it makes it look difficult.. Sorry..

i am not saying do the whole puzle like i showed in the vid, just use it when you have such scenario, it is difficult but when you get used to it it helps alot. it helps me at least.

Couldn't understand the method and I'm an OK sudoku player, is that your vid?

Original Poster

Abvance;4123181

Couldn't understand the method and I'm an OK sudoku player, is that your … Couldn't understand the method and I'm an OK sudoku player, is that your vid?

yes its my vid, just look at the hilighted grid and you need to match straight 6 boxes at the top with the 3+3 boxes at the bottom ( vid = 0.02 sec)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Which wall design do you like best?89
    2. word association Game74244939
    3. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522901
    4. Add one, leave one game54415485

See more discussions