Groups

SUFC v PNE

Anyone watching? It's a bit of a bloodbath.

Oh & C'mon Preston!

18 Comments

Can't stand sheff utd, especially the thug morgan !!!!

Original Poster

smithyp1;5184114

Can't stand sheff utd, especially the thug morgan !!!!

+1

Sheffield United can't moan about Preston's bad challenges today as at the end of they think assaulting someone and fracturing their skull is a fair challenge.

Banned

RedIron;5184133

Sheffield United can't moan about Preston's bad challenges today as at … Sheffield United can't moan about Preston's bad challenges today as at the end of they think assaulting someone and fracturing their skull is a fair challenge.

Hello RedIron. Long time no see. Glad to see us perch above you in the league now. :w00t:

Banned

c'mon sheff utd

guv;5184200

Glad to see us perch above you in the league now. :w00t:

and congrats guv it's only taken 36 games and 200 mill and our injury hit team lol

Original Poster

guv;5184200

Hello RedIron. Long time no see. Glad to see us perch above you in the … Hello RedIron. Long time no see. Glad to see us perch above you in the league now. :w00t:

Just, how do you think you'll do this weekend? We have Everton :?

Tottenham - City, Liverpool

West Ham - Everton, Boro

It's going to be close between us I think

Banned

rm13_hammer;5184226

and congrats guv it's only taken 36 games and 200 mill and our injury hit … and congrats guv it's only taken 36 games and 200 mill and our injury hit team lol

200 million? Just wow!

RedIron;5184261

Just, how do you think you'll do this weekend? We have Everton :?

To be honest, I think we will both win one more game and lose the other.... enough to keep us above.

Tottenham - City, LiverpoolWest Ham - Everton, BoroIt's going to be close … Tottenham - City, LiverpoolWest Ham - Everton, BoroIt's going to be close between us I think

Indeed.

I thought it was going to be Wigan grabbing 7th - but now think the honours will go to Fulham. We had to beat Everton to have a chance I think.

However.... just thought I've have a little pop at your previous predictions. :thumbsup::p

Where ya been BTW?

Original Poster

guv;5184335

I thought it was going to be Wigan grabbing 7th - but now think the … I thought it was going to be Wigan grabbing 7th - but now think the honours will go to Fulham. We had to beat Everton to have a chance I think.However.... just thought I've have a little pop at your previous predictions. :thumbsup::pWhere ya been BTW?

I didn't think Wigan would finish there, not after selling Palacios & Heskey. I still don't think Fulahm will finish 7th either, I don't think Hodgson wants them to so I expect a few dodgy team selections and substitutions.

I think we would have qualified already had we not lost Cole, Collison & Behrami at such an important stage.

Still I don't think we're ready but Zola has turned out to be a good manager so who knows.

I've been busy with work and the little'un is waking now so it's constant supervision.

Original Poster

Cr%p!

HALFORD!!

its a full cycle . .

Original Poster

myaser88;5184490

HALFORD!!its a full cycle . .

What do you mean? He feigns injury all match then scores?

getting relegated due to some cheats, and going back up . .

halford ? . . on me bike . .

Banned

1 more to seal the match would be nice

Original Poster

myaser88;5184543

getting relegated due to some cheats, and going back up . . :phalford ? … getting relegated due to some cheats, and going back up . . :phalford ? . . on me bike . .

Funny even playing in the Championship you haven't looked good enough for the Prem

By the way if it's all about fairness in football so how much are you going to pay Barnsley & your players from that Compo?

i just like 'em, face it, you gained alot more than you lost

Banned

geordies 2-1 now!

Banned

all over 1-0 another step closer:)

Original Poster

Oh well nothing like be beaten at Wembley, Newcastle are winning 3-1 now

Banned

RedIron;5184407

I didn't think Wigan would finish there, not after selling Palacios & … I didn't think Wigan would finish there, not after selling Palacios & Heskey. I still don't think Fulahm will finish 7th either, I don't think Hodgson wants them to so I expect a few dodgy team selections and substitutions.

I only meant I thought they'd get it from about 3 games ago - but they slipped up big time. I'd imagine Hodgson would grab the chance tbh.... and they must now be clear favourites. If they win one of their last 2 games it's theirs I think.

I've been busy with work and the little'un is waking now so it's constant … I've been busy with work and the little'un is waking now so it's constant supervision.

Waking? Or Walking? Anyway, good to see you around. :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710954
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would917
      3. What would be HELL to you?2944
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7171351
      5. word association Game73944520

See more discussions