Suggest a browser multiplayer game for work colleagues please

Posted 3rd Apr
Hi guys.

Can anyone suggest a browser multiplayer game for 4 players that adults can play during lockdown? We're work colleagues trying to get some team building.

Thanks!
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

9 Comments
Gartic.io is quite fun (make your own room and set to 4 people max so just your colleagues play and no strangers can join as to them the room will be full)

It's basically like hangman or I guess Pictionary, you draw what it tells you to draw and your other colleagues will type in what they think is the answer. No guessing letters, just guessing words
Edited by: "andrewworrall1" 3rd Apr
andrewworrall103/04/2020 12:44

Gartic.io is quite fun (make your own room and set to 4 people max so just …Gartic.io is quite fun (make your own room and set to 4 people max so just your colleagues play and no strangers can join as to them the room will be full)It's basically like hangman or I guess Pictionary, you draw what it tells you to draw and your other colleagues will type in what they think is the answer. No guessing letters, just guessing words

Thank you.

Any more guys please?
MadeDixonsCry03/04/2020 12:47

Thank you.Any more guys please?

You could possibly go old school and do a Kahoot quiz? Might be fun. If I think of any other ideas I'll let you know
I heard that Duke Nukem 3D was browser playable
I just set up Drawful 2 for tonight’s session with 7 others. It’s not technically browser based, but if you can get a twitch stream set up, all others need is a pc and a phone.

It’s also free on the Epic store!
mld8103/04/2020 12:58

Cards against humanity online any …Cards against humanity online any good?https://www.techradar.com/uk/how-to/how-to-play-cards-against-humanity-online

I’ve got this
you get some great answers
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions